player first impressions of CDT

me_grag53

I know it's really early ,but anyone have any indications about the players first impressions? Anything on twitter, personal comments etc.?

Last edited:
At this point any comment by players negative or positive would be death. I think silence right now is golden for everybody concerned.

Agree on the negative part , but a good positive comment might go a long way to easing the transition.

All the present players only had positive things to say about Tyndall. Moore was calling for all the fans to get behind the new coach and Richardson said he was ready to work to get better. Tyndall said all the present players reactions have been positive and I haven't seen any negative responses on twitter.
That could change when they start working out according to Tyndall his workouts are much tougher than anything they have ever done before.

Could you end your thread title with a question mark so as not to indicate that you are posting actual player impressions of Coach Tyndall?

Reactions: 4 people
In watching this video, you got the impression that the players were either scared or angry.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXISULq6aVU[/youtube]

It's pretty simple, the current players either buy in or request a transfer. Players are intelligent enough to know saying negative stuff about the HC on social media outlets could damage their career. I can only imagine they are in wait mode at this point. Good thing is that Hart didn't let this linger long in making the hire. I'm more concerned with his recruiting because UT is not an easy place to sell on bigtime recruits. Not a big proponent of a roster filled with Juco's. But maybe CDT can make it work as long as the chemistry is right.

That could change when they start working out according to Tyndall his workouts are much tougher than anything they have ever done before.

i'm sure...it's not like the team was in good shape or anything last year...

i get that coach has to say this rah rah stuff, but it still sounds out of touch with reality

@J_Rich1: Aight aight @UTCoachTyndall let's make it happen 🍊🍊🍊

J Rich likes him

I dont know if I'd say Richardson LIKES him, it's really early on still I doubt he really knows what to think. Richardson is a team leader and a good kid though and he wants what is best for the team, he probably just said that to get his fellow players and fans on Donnie's side and to give him a fair chance. They've only known each other for a week I doubt anyone knows what to think right now about CDT, it'll take a while to build a good relationship. These kids are probably just hurt and shocked still by the way CCM just got up and left them

All the present players only had positive things to say about Tyndall. Moore was calling for all the fans to get behind the new coach and Richardson said he was ready to work to get better. Tyndall said all the present players reactions have been positive and I haven't seen any negative responses on twitter.

I hear every one of our new coaches say their workouts are harder than what the players have ever done.

CDT's workouts better the right amount of hard, because if we have anymore coaching turnover we will have workouts that will kill our players.

Reactions: 2 people
Current players need to be ready for tougher workouts. CDT does not mess around when it comes to preparing his players for competition. One thing players will know that they are physically fit and ready to compete.

This is all pretty interesting, considering how much in love VN was with Coach Nic. (although I agree it's probably the difference between training for sudden spurts vs continual high speed)

The focus is gonna go from pure strength, to explosiveness and endurance IMO.

:toast: Works for me.

I still think we need to remember the contributions of Coach Nic to the team. It's easy to forget how good they did look (for another coach's team, of course.)

What is the point of asking --do you really expect anyone associated with the program to publicly make anything other than a rah rah type comment?

It's like expecting your football players to write op eds on where they think the team lacks talent the most. Come on.

Reactions: 1 person
What is the point of asking --do you really expect anyone associated with the program to publicly make anything other than a rah rah type comment?

It's like expecting your football players to write op eds on where they think the team lacks talent the most. Come on.

A Fla fan is asking why we want ask and hear or read, especially positive, about our coach on our message board?
Go gatas dumbass speech lady rep of people thinks that's ironic.

VN Store

Back