Jared Terrell

He's likely out of our league. If DT can secure a commit out of this kid without having any previous relationship then I'd say DT will be a monster recruiter. It wouldn't surprise me on Ellis, but guys like Terrell and Pollard (I know he has his issues) would show DT can do a bang up job here for years to come.

Does the rating system go to 6 stars?

You're a hater above all haters and you're shtick is getting old.

Reactions: 1 person
He's likely out of our league. If DT can secure a commit out of this kid without having any previous relationship then I'd say DT will be a monster recruiter. It wouldn't surprise me on Ellis, but guys like Terrell and Pollard (I know he has his issues) would show DT can do a bang up job here for years to come.
Yeah if DT can land a couple big commits in the little amount of time he has, id say we have a bright future recruiting wise.

A top 70 player and Martin is not interested. You okay with that?

All players are different. They're people, thus have different problems/situations from one another. So just because he is top 70, doesn't mean he is automatically deserved a scholarship.

All players are different. They're people, thus have different problems/situations from one another. So just because he is top 70, doesn't mean he is automatically deserved a scholarship.

Ha ha .. that is some funny shat.
Have you registered on a Cal message board yet?

Reactions: 7 people
Ha ha .. that is some funny shat.
Have you registered on a Cal message board yet?

Why would I? I'm a UT Senior and have no relationship with UC Berkeley.

This is why people hate UT fans..you confront them with facts and they immediately think you're against the university.

I stated FACTS and yet you yokels resort to telling me I should join a Cal board.

Stay intelligent.

Reactions: 10 people

Can we please discard this loser mentality. Pearl was regularly going after and getting top 100 players. Were Hopson, Tobias, mcRae, Smith or of the league. Hell Jerry Green was going after and getting top 100 players.
70 ranking is not out of UTs league

Can we please discard this loser mentality. Pearl was regularly going after and getting top 100 players. Were Hopson, Tobias, mcRae, Smith or of the league. Hell Jerry Green was going after and getting top 100 players.

The problem is other school have been recruiting him much longer and he already has relationships with those coaches.

Not advocating the loser mentality. DT was the guy I was calling for when I thought there would be a coaching change before the run. I'm saying Terrell may be out of our league right now because DT isn't proven yet and as far as I know he has no prior relationship with Terrell. DT has publicly stated he plans on going after the Top 100. If he goes out and gets Top 100 guys that are left RIGHT NOW then that is very impressive and our future looks bright.

Why would I? I'm a UT Senior and have no relationship with UC Berkeley.

This is why people hate UT fans..you confront them with facts and they immediately think you're against the university.

I stated FACTS and yet you yokels resort to telling me I should join a Cal board.

Stay intelligent.

It's telling when posters resort to name calling and refer to the fan base in third person.

You're the one dropping a drive by comparison of Martin and Pearl. What's the point you're are trying to make? That Martin was a better recruiter than Bruce?

Reactions: 2 people
Saw on TOS he is looking to be closer home (NH) due to family issues and his grandmother's passing. Good luck to the young man. Doubt we seriously get involved.

VN Store

Back