'15 TN SG Andrew Fleming

VolArmy74

Plays at Nashville Ensworth. #171 ranked player on 247 Composite. #4 player in Tennessee per ESPN. Holds impressive offers from Florida, Vandy, Memphis, Nebraska and others.

Pure shooter. Hopefully we can get in on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCSpcxvTztE

The Vols have now contacted him per this story.

Tennessee, Florida, Ohio State Recruiting 2015 Guard Andrew Fleming | ZagsBlog.com

Upside, he's playing and living in Middle Tennessee.

Downside, he's originally from Florida and Billy Donovan is already on him.

Hopefully the hiring of Al Pinkins helps out here.

Tyndall said they're gonna make the prospects in the state a priority, one of his first calls was to Maddux at CPA to let Blackwell know he's their guy. Fleming was reached out to early on as well.

Reactions: 2 people
Andrew is going to play his senior season at Oak Hill Academy. Got a feeling he's going to rise in the rankings. I really would enjoy landing a high caliber shooter.

Andrew is going to play his senior season at Oak Hill Academy. Got a feeling he's going to rise in the rankings. I really would enjoy landing a high caliber shooter.

This kid can absolutely light it up, this has a Florida feel to me unfortunately though.

Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 33s
2015 SG Andrew Fleming of Team Thad (TN) has committed to Iowa.

Maybe I should have a talk with the dude I live in iowa and trust me there is absolutley nothing here flat lands corn and soy bean fields
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
LOL and they say mountains don't matter.

Boy it sure does with me been in iowa for 6 years I miss me some mountains and trees. I guess I get my itch scratched when I visit my family in kentucky once a year for a weekend
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I am pretty stunned by this one too, I honestly had him pegged for Florida. We'll see if he actually ends up at Iowa.

Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 33s
2015 SG Andrew Fleming of Team Thad (TN) has committed to Iowa.

Team Thad strikes again.....

I'm really beginning to believe that Team Thad players are being advised to leave the state of Tennessee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Fleming is originally from Florida, so it wasn't a surprise that he left the state. It is a surprise that he chose Iowa...on purpose.

VN Store

Back