Coach T on the Final Four"

SeniorDrill

"OK, now I'm where I can compete to go to a Final Four and win a national championship. I'm ready. I'm not like intimidated or in awe in any way. I'm excited and prideful but on the flip side I expected to be where I am right now!"

Reactions: 1 person
"OK, now I'm where I can compete to go to a Final Four and win a national championship. I'm ready. I'm not like intimidated or in awe in any way. I'm excited and prideful but on the flip side I expected to be where I am right now!"

Not sure if that's a good sign. Yeah it may help to be at a better school, better conference, but it's not impossible. That's a SCARY statement from our coach if that's how he feels.

VCU?

Wichita St.?

Butler?

Memphis?

I like people that have goals, dreams, and ambition! How else do you want your coach to feel?

Reactions: 10 people
Not sure if that's a good sign. Yeah it may help to be at a better school, better conference, but it's not impossible. That's a SCARY statement from our coach if that's how he feels.

VCU?

Wichita St.?

Butler?

Memphis?

Those 4 schools have much more resources than a place like Southern Miss. All of those schools are paying their coaches at least a million dollars; $2.65 million in Memphis' case. Tyndall was paid $500,000 at USM. Those are schools that have a rich basketball tradition. I believe USM's best team in history was an NIT Championship. Apples and oranges.

Reactions: 2 people

VCU?

Wichita St.?

Butler?

Memphis?

Do you purposely post such moronic posts? Does it come naturally or do you work on it? How in the world could you come up with something negative because our coach thinks he can win a NC here? Weird.:ermm:

Reactions: 6 people
Outspoken, ambitious coaches have always done well at UT.
Mumbling coaches who kept their feelings to themselves, not so much.

Reactions: 5 people

VCU?

Wichita St.?

Butler?

Memphis?

sorry man , that's exactly how I want CDT to be

Sorry CT. Vol fans only care about women's bball around here. Had we cared about men's bball, they would have already won several national titles.

Sorry CT. Vol fans only care about women's bball around here. Had we cared about men's bball, they would have already won several national titles.

People dont even care much about womens bball around here or on campus for that matter.

I like people that have goals, dreams, and ambition! How else do you want your coach to feel?

OP obviously wants coach to say we can make the NCAA once every 3 years with a Sweet 16 run. After that I'll move on to a school with similar expectations.

VN Store

Back