'14 PA PF Elijah Minnie

Would no doubt be seeing Minnie Mouse big heads in the student section at TBA.

#5 Elijah Minnie - Lincoln Park - YouTube

Watch this video, which is indeed a year old so he very well could've improved, but he's an athletic freak. 6'9" that can run the court very well, and dunks at every opportunity, looks like good potential. Even shows a pretty decent outside shot.
So glad we are going to see athletic bigs now. Nothing against Stokes and Maymon, but I love to see bigs dunk and block shots and play above the rim.

Definitely gets off the floor quickly. A lot of bigs play small because they basically go into a squat before they elevate at the rim. This guy seems to be able to elevate without having to do that.

247 shows a Pittsburg visit back in Feb. along with an article, I can't open, titled 'Many lining up for Minnie'. So I hope UT goes hard.

Similar style and build to Carmichael, so may come down to which Tyndall wants. With Davis and Reese also on the roster you've got quite a few 6'8"-6'9" 3/4's.

Similar style and build to Carmichael, so may come down to which Tyndall wants. With Davis and Reese also on the roster you've got quite a few 6'8"-6'9" 3/4's.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Especially in the today's basketball where everyone's playing small.

I think Reese will end up getting recruited over and might end up being a graduate transfer the year afterwards.

Agree that's a possibility, but that would still leave at least 3 guys who are virtually the same. It's jmo but I would be surprised to see both Minnie and Carmichael added.

Minnie may have a lot of trouble getting in school at Tennessee. He is a monster talent we could really use gonna have to qualify and that might be difficult.

Will need to add weight but seems like the athletic player that would thrive in Tyndalls system.

TOS was talking about Minnie has some academic problems. Same thing for Octavius Ellis.

I've seen you on VQ and hoopsville, I'm not aware of another TOS and hadn't seen that mentioned on either. I did see it mentioned on Ellis, but maybe I overlooked that on minnie.

If true that would explain the offer list

VN Store

Back