Cofer to ask for release per KNS

Damn. This one stings. I hope DT can get in on some high level guys next year. I know its late but he will have to make a push.

As I said yesterday, asking for the release isn't quite the kiss of death. It just allows he and other schools to have official contact (legally) to guage interest while still considering Tennessee.

A signed LOI prohibits that kind of contact.

As I said yesterday, asking for the release isn't quite the kiss of death. It just allows he and other schools to have official contact (legally) to guage interest while still considering Tennessee.

A signed LOI prohibits that kind of contact.

While true, how many kids end up at the school they get a release from?

Reactions: 3 people
well no new blood next year (hs kids), guess we are gonna be thin in BB, it is hard being a fan sometimes, would like some stability up on the hill, but going to be 3-4 years before BB is good again, baseball struggles, haven't been good in fb for 7-8 years. hang a hat on WBB and SB I guess....Please Mr. Hart, do something for us

I highly doubt he will be granted the release without being required to meet with CDT face to face first. CDT will get the chance to try and convince him to stay IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
well no new blood next year (hs kids), guess we are gonna be thin in BB, it is hard being a fan sometimes, would like some stability up on the hill, but going to be 3-4 years before BB is good again, baseball struggles, haven't been good in fb for 7-8 years. hang a hat on WBB and SB I guess....Please Mr. Hart, do something for us

He just did something for/to us:dance2:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back