IUPUI Transfer: Ian Chiles (UT commit 5/13/14)

When we gonna hear about some post players???
I think that's my biggest concern. Need guys to bang with Kentucky's FREAKING HUGE FRONTLINE.

Reactions: 1 person
USM pg had picks sent to him and could create or pullup. We need another pg that can pull up for a dagger. And as far as comparing talent. I'd take their pg last year over almost any one UT has had in years. Maybe back to CJ.

Reactions: 2 people
Eh, wouldn't hurt to have Golden 2.0 on this roster. Would even be an upgrade if he knows how to attack a zone instead of dribbling the ball for 15 seconds at the top of the key waiting for a hole to magically appear.

This actually sounds like my dates in my younger years.

Reactions: 14 people
Eh, wouldn't hurt to have Golden 2.0 on this roster. Would even be an upgrade if he knows how to attack a zone instead of dribbling the ball for 15 seconds at the top of the key waiting for a hole to magically appear.

Exactly. We could use some players with Goldens skill. Its on the coach to utilize that skill. Just because the last one failed with Trae doesn't mean this one will.

I'd love to have a Trae back on the team. Guy scored 12.5 points a game and was in the top 4 in APG too. Oddly vilified here, I'll never get it.

Reactions: 1 person
High School Profile:

Ian Chiles

Averaged 15.8 points, 3.2 rebounds, 1.8 assists, and 1 steal per game for IUPUI last year. 42% FG, 67% FT, 31% from 3.

He's very similar to Trae, I've maintained that since day 1. With that said, next years team could use Trae, especially as a 2 guard coming off the bench behind Hubbs.

VN Store

Back