JUCO G Kevin Punter

Visiting this weekend per Hubbs. Anyone know anything about him?

https://rivals.yahoo.com/tennessee/...nter-153770;_ylt=Au.5oroupiyimxvtYenxB9mgt5B4
He was committed to Frank Haith before Haith took the job at Tulsa. The dude is a scorer for sure

Kevin Punter, a shooting guard at State Fair Community College in Sedalia, committed to Frank Haith and Missouri on Friday evening. A 6'4 sophomore from The Bronx, Punter averaged 20.3 points, 4.6 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 1.4 steals per game for the Roadrunners. He shot 57% from the field, 37% from 3-point range, and 83% from the line. He averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman, too.

Reactions: 3 people
Put up good numbers. NY player from the Bronx.

Missouri basketball recruiting: Kevin Punter commits to Mizzou - Rock M Nation

A 6'4 sophomore from The Bronx, Punter averaged 20.3 points, 4.6 rebounds, 1.7 assists, and 1.4 steals per game for the Roadrunners. He shot 57% from the field, 37% from 3-point range, and 83% from the line. He averaged 12.6 points per game as a freshman, too.

Reactions: 3 people
If serious, that is good to hear.

Bama, Auburn, Baylor, Cincy, Miss, Miss St, Oklahoma are some of the others that showed decent interest in him. Obviously not the greatest schools, but much better than the offer he did end up getting.

We need shooters...actually we need everything, but getting a shooter is a good place to start.

Reactions: 2 people
NY state player rank #148
National rank #4610
out of high school

When people said that Tyndall would bring in top 150 players I thought they meant nationally not New York state.

Reactions: 1 person
National rank #4610
out of high school

When people said that Tyndall would bring in top 150 players I thought they meant nationally not New York state.

Hopefully you're not serious.

This late in the recruiting season it's not gonna be easy to find a ton of good players left where UT can jump in and steal someone.

Hopefully you're not serious.

This late in the recruiting season it's not gonna be easy to find a ton of good players left where UT can jump in and steal someone.

I agree I'm just saying the people who say were gonna lose our whole recruiting class and its not gonna hurt are crazy. The #4610th best player in the country out of high school

National rank #4610
out of high school

doesnt mean hes not a good player in JUCO. did you make fun of Wichita State after they beat us with a bunch of no name JUCOs?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back