Al Pinkins to Tennessee

I guess BOOM?! ...stealing from another SEC team has to be a good thing :)

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder if Rhett committed to Ole Mi$$ because of Pinkins? If so, UT may be able to flip him now.

Reactions: 2 people
Al Pinkins Bio - OLEMISSSPORTS.COM - OLE MISS Official Athletic Site

Pinkins came to Oxford after eight seasons at Middle Tennessee. He was involved in all aspects of the Blue Raiders program, particularly recruiting throughout the South and developing the post players.

Pinkins helped shape the Blue Raiders' recent success in recruiting. He played a key role in landing a 2007 signing class rated No. 1 in the Sun Belt and No. 48 nationally by HoopScoop. The class also was rated the 13th-best among mid-majors nationally by Rivals.com.

Reactions: 3 people
For anyone more familiar with hoops recruiting than me, what's the situation with the Rhett guy that chose Ole Miss? Is he locked in with them now or could he still decide to go elsewhere if he chose to?

Seems Pinkins would've been a pretty big factor in him choosing OM. Just wondering if we still have a chance to add him if possible.

SEC recruiting ties. I'll take it. Hopefully they can get to searching for some kids who want to be a part of CDT's new Tennessee program. Look forward to seeing things progress.

Galilee on VQ (many know him) is going on about Pinkins, said he's really well liked by the Memphis high school coaches and has a great relationship with them. Said that a lot of the kids were considering Ole Miss because of him, but AK's job status was a concern. With Tyndall getting a 6 year deal it could be interesting to watch what UT can do in Memphis now with Pinkins.

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back