Tyndall on the signees leaving.

That's the truth. Now, there are some cases where guys pick a school and not a coach, but majority go because of a coach. Its like having a hot bartender at your favorite bar, she leaves you don't really want to go there as much as you did before.

Reactions: 8 people
I agree. If you dont want to be here for whatever reason here's your release.

Think he handled it about as well as he could. He was in a tough spot.

Reactions: 13 people
Personally since that guy wrote that article that Tennessee and Missouri are basically racist for running off african american basketball coaches. Does that mean our signees who have asked out are racist for not wanting to play for a white coach? lol I kid but that racism tag on our school was ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34 people
I think we're all missing the key point of what he said here, no matter how coach speak it is.

He said "It is a privilege to play here."

I truly don't feel like we've had a coach that has thought that way in a while, in FB or BB. Ironically, it seems it's taken two midwesterners to see it.

Reactions: 18 people
Has tyndall offered a scholarship to anyone yet
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He ought to see if there are any football players who have a year left of eligibility but have played 4 years in 4 so would have 1 left for other sports. Ala Stanley Asumnu. Some of those football players were pretty good at both in high school and they might not get the NFL look they wanted so come on over and get 1 year of bball. Gotta be creative sometimes in a pickle.

Reactions: 2 people
With the new attitude our coach has I bet we gonna see a lot of productivity from our starters and bench players
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 4 people
I think we're all missing the key point of what he said here, no matter how coach speak it is.

I truly don't feel like we've had a coach that has thought that way in a while, in FB or BB. Ironically, it seems it's taken two midwesterners to see it.

Both are hired by Hart too, maybe they are towing his company line.

Reactions: 1 person

It's not uncommon. I can't go get the mail where I live without tripping over a transplanted yankee or some form of outsider. We must be doing something right down here.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back