Here is what is left...Who do we Get!

We'll fill the gap. I mean you can't keep a kid here that doesn't want to be here. Let's see how tyndall responds to his first big challenge and just be patient for now

Getting married in a month, super pumped. Don't know what's wrong with you guys.

As far as basketball goes, calm down. We don't want cuonzos players anyway.

The wedding day is a big hassle in and of itself. It's not the concept that's dreadful it's the actual event. Right or wrong, I had little desire to shake hands with 150+ people whom I didn't know from my wife's side, spend over an hr taking pics and having a wedding coordinator tell me my every move for 4 hours. We literally had a schedule broken down into 10-20 min intervals for almost the entire reception. Weddings are for the girls, most dudes don't give two $hits about it and would just assume cut the crap. I wanted to eat, drink, hang with friends I hadn't seen in yrs and get laid.

Reactions: 9 people
The wedding day is a big hassle in and of itself. It's not the concept that's dreadful it's the actual event. Right or wrong, I had little desire to shake hands with 150+ people whom I didn't know from my wife's side, spend over an hr taking pics and having a wedding coordinator tell me my every move for 4 hours. We literally had a schedule broken down into 10-20 min intervals for almost the entire reception. Weddings are for the girls, most dudes don't give two $hits about it and would just assume cut the crap. I wanted to eat, drink, hang with friends I hadn't seen in yrs and get laid.

This sounds more like my wedding.:thumbsup:

Highly doubt we get any of them. It's going to be a tough 3-5 years for the UT men's basketball team.

Disagree. Next year will most likely be rough but after that no one knows. In basketball, all it takes is one or two good recruits to make a decent run.

VN Store

Back