Official Donnie Knoxville Assistant Coach thread...

gardners_51609

Get Heuped Up!
I do not know if we have a thread like this or not, but I figured it might be a good place to start an organized assistant coach thread.

I know he said he was going to bring "everyone" with him from Southern Miss, but he also said he was looking at outside guys. And would make a decision in the next 48 hours from yesterday.

Another wildcard is that Kent Williams has not accepted a position on Cuonzo's staff yet, there are rumblings that he might not have felt his ideas were getting heard on Cuonzo's staff, so he is looking around.

Could Williams find a spot on CDT's staff?

Does anyone have any official word on coaches yet?

Potential Targets for Assistants: Butch Pierre and Al Pickins

Potential Money pool for assistants: 550-600k

Last edited:
CDT told Hyams that he was bringing his staff from USM and that he would talk to Williams about staying on in some capacity. He didn't get into specifics.

CDT told Hyams that he was bringing his staff from USM and that he would talk to Williams about staying on in some capacity. He didn't get into specifics.

I think talking to Williams is just a courtesy. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd rather not hold on to any of Cuonzo's leftovers.
I heard from my mother's husband's son that Donnie said he will have the Best Staff in America.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
good idea op, hope you can update your original post as staff is confirmed to make it easy.

Id love to see a Dane Bradshaw at some point. I think what he could bring in heart, work ethic and relating to the players would pay off. Not as a top assistant but lower end rounding out the staff. But who knows he may not even have a desire for coaching.

Reactions: 1 person
Tyndall is gonna have a salary pool of between $550k-$600k

Lmao, what a joke Hart.

Is that for sure? Hart said last night the amount was up in the air. He made it sound like the numbers were dependent on who Tyndall could lure.

VN Store

Back