Tyndall > Pearl

madbamahater

Tyndall said in his presser that one thing he tells his players is that he will never ever lie to them. He said no matter how bad it hurts he will always tell the truth. Pearl didn't do the same. Pearl lied to his team, his fans, the ncaa, the country. I also like how professionally and big boyish Tyndall handled their ncaa mess. Like a big boy and the ncaa appreciated it. Go Tyndall Go "Vals"!! I was a BBB guy up until yesterday!!! I have been set free. So **** you Pearl....It's on.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
winning will make this pearl stuff go away for good... I hope our fan base gives CDT enough time to excel.

Reactions: 7 people
Tyndall said in his presser that one thing he tells his players is that he will never ever lie to them. He said no matter how bad it hurts he will always tell the truth. Pearl didn't do the same. Pearl lied to his team, his fans, the ncaa, the country. I also like how professionally and big boyish Tyndall handled their ncaa mess. Like a big boy and the ncaa appreciated it. Go Tyndall Go "Vals"!! I was a BBB guy up until yesterday!!! I have been set free. So **** you Pearl....It's on.......

People that that say the Pearl lovers need to get over him, well the Pearl haters need to get over him too.

Reactions: 38 people
Tyndall was asked about Pearl in his presser. He gave his opinion of Pearl and the situation. He said it's time to move on. That it "starts today" (meaning yesterday). Said he needs EVERYBODY on the same bus. Well, I'm on. Let's get it! GBO!! Like I said I was all Pearl. But to hell with Pearl and Auburn. Go "Vals"!!! If you can't get on the bus, go be an Auburn fan

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Tyndall was asked about Pearl in his presser. He gave his opinion of Pearl and the situation. He said it's time to move on. That it "starts today" (meaning yesterday). Said he needs EVERYBODY on the same bus. Well, I'm on. Let's get it! GBO!! Like I said I was all Pearl. But to hell with Pearl and Auburn. Go "Vals"!!! If you can't get on the bus, go be an Auburn fan
Why bring him up then?...

Reactions: 6 people
At this point, Bruce's résumé is much stronger than Donnie's, but only time will tell whether Tyndall is >, <, or = Pearl. Now that they're in direct competition with each other in the same conference, the future comparisons and value judgements will be easier to make.

Reactions: 4 people

Oooo you gonna get it :machgun: :bash:

Time for your thread starter to be revolked.

Reactions: 3 people
People that that say the Pearl lovers need to get over him, well the Pearl haters need to get over him too.

Amen...why can't we just get excited about a new coach/direction without exacting retribution? :unsure:

Pearl is the standard at which all other coaches will be evaluated, they get to square of in TBA next season, hopefully, DT and 22k of his closest friends should give BP a big homecoming to UT.

Reactions: 2 people

Bruce was the man. He's gone. How many times have I talked about him during this whole deal? Not much. And you? Not much. How much have the ones that don't like Pearl talked about him and complained about him or brought him up? Many, many more times. If the haters would stop bringing him up, his name wouldn't be brought up.

Reactions: 1 person
Because coaches come out their first day on the job and tell everyone that they make a habit of lying to people.

FFS.

Reactions: 1 person
We have a coach. His name is Donnie Tyndall. Forget about past coaches and focus on the future. Go buy a "GO VALS" or a Donnie Knoxville T-shirt and get on the bandwagon!!! Losers whine about the past and winners focus on what they can control(the future)! GBO

We have a coach. His name is Donnie Tyndall. Forget about past coaches and focus on the future. Go buy a "GO VALS" or a Donnie Knoxville T-shirt and get on the bandwagon!!! Losers whine about the past and winners focus on what they can control(the future)! GBO

Well said. I can't wait to see how this team looks next year.

VN Store

Back