Coach Nicodemus

RICK0380

Haven't seen a thread on this, will coach Nicodemus still be the strength and conditioning coach? That guy does a great job obviously if ya look at our guys, and he seems to really have the guys comfortable with him.

The very best of luck to him. Thought he was doing a great job. In addition, not many have the enthusiasm that he has on the sidelines. And that is a gross understatement. Makes Butch look sedate.

Reactions: 3 people
Fallon's gorgeous. She's from LA, I'm pretty sure, and recently took the job in Oakland. Her main job is covering the Raiders.

Fallon's gorgeous. She's from LA, I'm pretty sure, and recently took the job in Oakland. Her main job is covering the Raiders.

I just Googled her, yes she is.

smith-fallon-vertical.jpg

Bag7rZpCIAA7IK6.jpg

yep...."Goin to California when the Levee breaks"---Led Zeppelin

"going to Chicago" is the lyric from When the Levee Breaks. Going to California is a totally different LZ tune, albeit from the same album.

Edit: I hope Coach Nic stays with the Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Don't kill me for this but I hope Cuonzo and his staff do well at Cal. And if you don't like that, you can bite me. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Don't kill me for this but I hope Cuonzo and his staff do well at Cal. And if you don't like that, you can bite me. :)

I LOVE it. Always want our Vols to do well no matter where they go in life. I'll even say that I wanted Aaron Douglas to do well at Alabama, that story sure had a tragic ending. I am not a raiders fan, but I sure do love Mychael Rivera.

I won't ever cheer against Vols, i ALWAYS want to see the boys in Orange win rings, trophies, cups, championships, all-star positions, gold gloves, WHATEVER. GO BIG ORANGE ALL THE TIME.

Same for Coach Martin, Bruce Pearl (and Coach Dooley too!). VFL! Go Vols, don't like that??. kiss my a$$

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I LOVE it. Always want our Vols to do well no matter where they go in life. I'll even say that I wanted Aaron Douglas to do well at Alabama, that story sure had a tragic ending. I am not a raiders fan, but I sure do love Mychael Rivera.

I won't ever cheer against Vols, i ALWAYS want to see the boys in Orange win rings, trophies, cups, championships, all-star positions, gold gloves, WHATEVER. GO BIG ORANGE ALL THE TIME.

Same for Coach Martin, Bruce Pearl (and Coach Dooley too!). VFL! Go Vols, don't like that??. kiss my a$$

I don't consider coaches who choose to move on VFL's. Just my $0.02.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back