Guess What

rickyb712

big orange
He may not be the coach i wanted he may not be the coach you wanted but he is our coach we shall support him. GBO!

Reactions: 7 people
He may not be the coach i wanted he may not be the coach you wanted but he is our coach we shall support him. GBO!

Some still don't realize the dire financial condition of our University. If these people who complain about not paying big $$$ for coaches should anti up $$$ so they could hire their Big Name coach. Otherwise, go back to bed and sleep it off.

Reactions: 3 people
Some still don't realize the dire financial condition of our University. If these people who complain about not paying big $$$ for coaches should anti up $$$ so they could hire their Big Name coach. Otherwise, go back to bed and sleep it off.

And some people don't understand you can't cut cost n provide cheap products to a market and grow share of wallet of you customers.. Its called investing n roi...

Reactions: 2 people
IMO Hart did the best he could with the money he had to work with. I wanted a big name coach just like most others on here, but you can't get a Rolls Royce with Chevrolet money. Cheek et al, took money from the athletic fund and used it for the academic funds, until CBJ was hired. It is going to take a while before that budget is built back up. I for one, will just put my fandom with CDT on cruise control and let him do his thing and not complain.......anymore.

IMO Hart did the best he could with the money he had to work with. I wanted a big name coach just like most others on here, but you can't get a Rolls Royce with Chevrolet money. Cheek et al, took money from the athletic fund and used it for the academic funds, until CBJ was hired. It is going to take a while before that budget is built back up. I for one, will just put my fandom with CDT on cruise control and let him do his thing and not complain.......anymore.

Once again: :::sigh:::

Athletic department monies to campus academics began with Pres. Andy Holt 40 years ago.

Cheek came here in 2009. He suspended AD payments to academics in 2012.

Facts r gud.

Forget that spiel. UT has 'fans' that just 'know' these things. And, if they aint happy...aint NOBODY going to be happy. An endless supply of moonshine will keep the comedy coming 24/7.

VN Store

Back