Tyndall Style?

Volumnus 2011

WE LANDED ON THE MOON!
SIAP, but to keep everyone from having to dig in a huge thread for it, what kind of style does Tyndall run, and are our returning players suited for it?

Also, how's his recruiting?

If you don't mind, my radio don't pick up good, so I'd like to stay on the line while you answer.

Reactions: 1 person
He likes to keep one guy underneath the other teams basket at all times, so he sacrifices defense for fast breaks. He also wears a speedo against big rivals and likes to trampoline dunk at halftime. That's all I've gathered so far.

Reactions: 3 people
He likes to keep one guy underneath the other teams basket at all times, so he sacrifices defense for fast breaks. He also wears a speedo against big rivals and likes to trampoline dunk at halftime. That's all I've gathered so far.

Not sure if serious

Reactions: 4 people
He has compared his offense to Kansas and his defense to Louisville. He'll be an excited coach to watch. His teams play really solid on defense and will press a lot and our offense will shoot a lot of threes. He's similar to Pearl in that he's a salesman and will do a good job selling the program.

I have heard several comparisons about who he looks like. For example, a hobbit, Larry Flynt, Curly from the post above, and a minature Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. What do y'all think? As long as he wins, he can look like Jabba the Hut for all I care.

I thought the hire was for a basketball coach, not a Miss America.

He must be a hell of an interview along with an outstanding resume. He's in the business of athletics yet appears to disregard his own physical fitness.

I've hired folks in the past and if they struck me as their health having no priority in their life it would be a strike against them when comparing with the other candidates. I wasn't looking for body builders or marathon runners, just someone who demonstrated the dicipline to maintain healthy life habits like a reasonable weight along with not smoking or heavy drinking.

Maybe I'm in the minority with this mindset, but if an employee is sick or injured regularly it prevents them from performing. Its amazing as one ages how much a healthy diet can affect one's energy level and alertness in my experience.

He must be a hell of an interview along with an outstanding resume. He's in the business of athletics yet appears to disregard his own physical fitness.

I've hired folks in the past and if they struck me as their health having no priority in their life it would be a strike against them when comparing with the other candidates. I wasn't looking for body builders or marathon runners, just someone who demonstrated the dicipline to maintain healthy life habits like a reasonable weight along with not smoking or heavy drinking.

Maybe I'm in the minority with this mindset, but if an employee is sick or injured regularly it prevents them from performing. Its amazing as one ages how much a healthy diet can affect one's energy level and alertness in my experience.

I know exactly what you are saying and it is true. I also use the philosophy that even the fat ones need loving too.

Yeah, that wont get you very far.

I know exactly what you are saying and it is true. I also use the philosophy that even the fat ones need loving too.

That's what DaRick said.....

I agree that all types and sizes can do just fine and once they are on board then everyone needs/deserves support. I'm strictly referencing new hires and my experience in attempting to predict future performance of folks I don't know personally. Its a very inexact process but physical appearance does factor into the process to some extent.

VN Store

Back