Tyndall in... S&C Coach?

ERvolsfan

I personally hope we can keep "Coach Nick" (Nicodemus Christopher) I really like him, and feel like he's a big part of the success our team had.

Reactions: 2 people
Hubbs is reporting that Zo is taking everyone with him except Kent Williams.

Wonder if there will be anyone screaming "RACIST!!!" over that one.....

Reactions: 6 people
Hubbs is reporting that Zo is taking everyone with him except Kent Williams.

Wonder if there will be anyone screaming "RACIST!!!" over that one.....

He offered Williams a position but he didn't want to move to California.

Doubt Tyndall retains him and he ends up back in he Midwest, right?

Tennessee website list Tyndall as head coach, Kent Williams as assistant and Chad Newman as Associate Director of Sports Medicine.

I haven't heard if Williams will be retained or not.

Tyndall is bringing his director of basketball operations Phelps which is a smart move with his JUCO ties. Bringing 2/3 assistants, Dowling and Howard, and will try to add Pierre to round out the staff.

Tyndall is bringing his director of basketball operations Phelps which is a smart move with his JUCO ties. Bringing 2/3 assistants, Dowling and Howard, and will try to add Pierre to round out the staff.

You hearing Williams is gone?

I personally hope we can keep "Coach Nick" (Nicodemus Christopher) I really like him, and feel like he's a big part of the success our team had.

I have never seen a fan base that falls so in love with S&C coaches.

Nicodemus is gone. His fiance is Fallon Smith who is now working in the bay area.

Last edited:
I have never seen a fan base that falls so in love with S&C coaches.

S&C is a very important position in any athletic program. We have had some good ones and we have had some bad ones. You win more with the good ones and you lose more with the bad ones. If you play a fast game, you had better have a good S&C coach.

VN Store

Back