Official Welcome Donnie Tyndall thread.

Did somebody say DonnieBall??? :blink:

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture5044-donny-puppy-91756-1329267631-1280-1280.jpg

JK Welcome COACH!!!

CDT meet with your players first before coming here would be my advice unlike that underachiever that just left his whistle for you. Go Vols!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Welcome Mr. Tyndall. Here's to a long, successful tenure at the best university in the world! :toast:

Reactions: 4 people
I think this could be a good hire. He sure turned SM around in a hurry.

I believe he kept the program at SM moving along in the right direction. Truth be told, I believe Larry Eustachy turned around that program. The year before Tyndall took over, Eustachy took them to the second round of the tourney.

Please go fix CDT's name in the thread title, in hopes that after 5 or 6 years VN will start spelling it correctly. :hi:

Is it just me, or does he look slightly crazy in the eyes?

But WTF, it's the south. Being slightly crazy is almost required in a coach isn't it? Or is the polite term "eccentric". :loco::p

Reactions: 2 people
Do we get to sign a "petition" of Welcome?? :popcorn:

It would be appropriate.... just be sure to look at the new form, it has been edited to include various scenarios.

Checking "Welcome"... in this case is fitting.

Big welcome to CDT...Hope you have lots and lots of success here...One thing I will say, He is a much better improvement over what we just had...He seems to have a good personality so he should hit it off with the students and fans pretty well...Go hit the recruiting trail, get us some studs an kick some ass!..GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
My thoughts exactly, if he can get the job done who cares:crazy:
Is it just me, or does he look slightly czrazy in the eyes?

But WTF, it's the south. Being slightly crazy is almost required in a coach isn't it? Or is the polite term "eccentric". :loco::p

VN Store

Back