Tyndall much better than White

madbamahater

Thank goodness White is out. Tyndall is a much more proven coach and will be a great coach at UT. Tyndall is the best legitimate candidate out there. If Hart hires him, I say great job Hart.

Reactions: 15 people
Thank goodness White is out. Tyndall is a much more proven coach and will be a great coach at UT. Tyndall is the best legitimate candidate out there. If Hart hires him, I say great job Hart.

Making the best out of a crummy situation??? I can't fault you for that. I look at it m ore like the punk teenager who got shot down for a date and once he finally gets a yes from another chick. Then says didn't want the other girl anyways.

Reactions: 2 people
Thats what tell my friend when he strikes out with the hot chicks at the bar, then ends up going to the table full of unattractive girls. At that point, you're just going through the motions...it doesn't matter which one you get, you just go for the one who orders the cheapest drinks.

EDIT, yes, I unknowingly wasted my 1,000th post on this. great...

Reactions: 1 person
I wish people would realize that White wanted the job here and was willing to work at UT. Just not with whatever buy-out Hart wanted to give him.

That's not the same as saying no, your program is awful, I'm not coming there.

Making the best out of a crummy situation??? I can't fault you for that. I look at it m ore like the punk teenager who got shot down for a date and once he finally gets a yes from another chick. Then says didn't want the other girl anyways.

This..

So what kind of job is Hart doing since he offered White first?

Maybe Hart saw them as 1A and 1B? Their resumes are similar. Their backgrounds are similar. They have both won a lot the last 2-3 years. They are both making about the same money at the same type of school. "Sources" have said Hart had reached out to Tyndall early in the process days ago. I mentioned in another post that maybe Hart felt Tyndall was a done deal if he wanted him. Maybe Hart liked White just a bit more and tried to get that done. White asks for quite a bit more than Tyndall so Hart turns his attention to option 1B.

Maybe?

How do you know this to be factual? Espn or a Knoxville beat writter "insider"? There is absolutely no way someone turns down nearly 2 mil if they are making 500k. No way!

Witch Doctor agree.
How much of the CBJ search turned out to be true?....people start pretending the got "sources" then it dont pan out...then its Harts fault. lol I will wait on the REAL facts also. kudo!
Bones never lie.

Last edited:
I wish people would realize that White wanted the job here and was willing to work at UT. Just not with whatever buy-out Hart wanted to give him.

Is that factual or just gleaned from the various reports? We treat these searches like a reality TV show expecting to have access to every single detail. What does either side have to gain by putting the facts out?

once it gets past 2:00 and the barkeep starts talking about calling it a night, you'd be surprised how good the only girl left starts looking.

She has dementia man.

Sad that someone would even make the absurd claim that Hart "fired" her.

I'd also point out that IF UT tried to bring back Tyler "in a few years", he would have HC experience as he is LaTech's women's HC now.

Few Years=Few Years HC experience. HELLO.

Thats what tell my friend when he strikes out with the hot chicks at the bar, then ends up going to the table full of unattractive girls. At that point, you're just going through the motions...it doesn't matter which one you get, you just go for the one who orders the cheapest drinks.

EDIT, yes, I unknowingly wasted my 1,000th post on this. great...

Somebody is parroting Clay Travis' rant on 104.5 today.

Somebody is parroting Clay Travis' rant on 104.5 today.

It's a big ole country brother, not every one listen's to Clay Travis (or even has that available to them). And I would be willing to bet my 104.5, and your 104.5 are completely different stations.

That's not the same as saying no, your program is awful, I'm not coming there.

If White chose to not take the UT job because of issues with the buyout then to me that says he knowingly is going into that job to use it as a stepping stone or he has no faith in his abilities to produce results. We may not be a top tier basketball program but we can do without that line of thinking.

Reactions: 5 people
The spin doctors are doing work now.

"We didn't want that guy anyway".

"Hart was doing a favor for the coach's AD father".

"The guy we are currently courting is better than the one that turned us down".

Etc. etc.

tyndall's team had a nice season last year--though some of the competition was strange (St. Catherine's college, william carey, etc.). White's team gave Southern Miss. one of its worst defeats.

RE Summitt: She should have retired years before she did--the game had passed her by.

RE buyouts: Coaches have been jerking around schools for years by fleeing for other jobs after a couple of years. If there is a trend to make it more difficult to leave via stiffer buyouts, I applaud it.

VN Store

Back