Tyndall Meeting With UT Today

Tux

Jason Munz ‏@munzly 10m
RT @smosswkyt WVLT in Knoxville reporting Southern Miss head coach Donnie Tyndall is meeting with Tennessee today
How low can Hart go?

Reactions: 3 people
I coach my company's corporate basketball teams. If Tyndall turns us down, I may have to apply. I won't require much of a buyout after the third season.

Reactions: 5 people
I found out today that I have some fairly loose ties to a member of Tyndall's staff. We'll see if that nets me any inside info. I am meeting with our mutual friend this evening, and I'll see if I can dig up anything.

Reactions: 2 people
I wish someone knew Ben Howland. Heck if he's so bad, I wonder if I could find his number and just call him directly. He may want to hang out.

Tyndall likes to play an aggressive define much like Louisville does. He likes to play aggressive man to man defense and press after made baskets and he likes to trap half court out of a zone defense on dead balls.

On offense he likes to play a lot like Kansas, running a high-low motion with ball screens. His offense gives guards a chance to play to draw and kick off ball screens and shoot a lot of threes.

Reactions: 4 people
Tyndall likes to play an aggressive define much like Louisville does. He likes to play aggressive man to man defense and press after made baskets and he likes to trap half court out of a zone defense on dead balls.

On offense he likes to play a lot like Kansas, running a high-low motion with ball screens. His offense gives guards a chance to play to draw and kick off ball screens and shoot a lot of threes.

Sounds good to me.

In other words take a pillow to the game because its going to be a snoozefest.

VN Store

Back