Discussions cool between TN and White...

We literally have the most incompetent administration on the face of the Earth and have for years. They could destroy a steel ball.

if this doesnt hurry up,I say hire Prince and the Revolution...he can cook pancakes for training table,and break out the orange blouse...and he can ball...

Reactions: 7 people
Or we could be like Hamilton and give away the farm.....If a coach don't want to come for a reasonable contract..their choice, we will get a good coach. whatever you say Hart Knows what he's doing.

Reactions: 2 people
Since it looks like White isn't likely coming, I'd be willing to bet Tyndall's price tag just went up

Sorry if this is an obvious question, I haven't had a lot of time to keep up with this situation, but who are they referring to with this quote:
"a source said that UT had initially contacted some so-called "A-list" candidates to replace Cuonzo Martin, but that the interest wasn't mutual."

Sorry if this is an obvious question, I haven't had a lot of time to keep up with this situation, but who are they referring to with this quote:
"a source said that UT had initially contacted some so-called "A-list" candidates to replace Cuonzo Martin, but that the interest wasn't mutual."

Not sure. He didn't reveal his source.

smart, mack, boyle, cronin, and marshall supposedly refused to even take the phone call.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back