If White was offered and ultimately declines, who do you want UT to pursue?

If White was offered but declines, who do you want UT to pursue?

• Total voters

patrick

If Tennessee has offered M. White and he ultimately spurns the Vols, who would you want Tennessee to pursue at this juncture for its next basketball coach (if we assume UT will not go after Marshall or Howland)?

Who do I want....Howland.

Realistically....Tyndall.

With that said, you know Tyndall's agent is watching this and the price for Tyndall goes up if White declines.

Reactions: 2 people
If we're offering White I'd assume Cronin and Mack have made it known they're not interested. If we offered White without contacting Cronin/Mack then we need a new AD.

Reactions: 5 people
If we're offering White I'd assume Cronin and Mack have made it known they're not interested. If we offered White without contacting Cronin/Mack then we need a new AD.

some sources have said that Cronin and Mack both have interest in UT job.

If Tennessee has offered M. White and he ultimately spurns the Vols, who would you want Tennessee to pursue at this juncture for its next basketball coach (if we assume UT will not go after Marshall or Howland)?

My first choice would be Cronin then Mack.

Realistically - Stansbury or maybe Cronin.
Not Tyndall and please not Will Wade - the fanbase will burn every mattress in the state if he is hired.

Reactions: 1 person

If we get turned down by a coach from La. freaking Tech the we might consider shutting this program down cause it can't get much lower than that.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back