Does media concoct offer was declined?

SeniorDrill

Does media concoct offer was declined?Is that standard procedure when they hype a story to get the scoop? This Michael White story ran all day and turns out he has been on vacation with his family the entire week. Where's the I was offered and I declined link?

Reactions: 1 person
Does media concoct offer was declined?Is that standard procedure when they hype a story to get the scoop? This Michael White story ran all day and turns out he has been on vacation with his family the entire week. Where's the I was offered and I declined link?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but the media can and will make a story where there is none. That's media 101

Reactions: 2 people
Where's the link to the "Michael White story" that ran all day...all ive seen is some speculative tweets.

And the link that says he has been on vacation?

Tony Basilio saying that the buyout problem will probably be solved, and that TN should name White tomorrow. Conflicting stories, not sure what to think atm. Time to just sit and wait

Usually how it happens is

1 person gets the info
3 confirm it then
1 gets to write the story

Pretty common template for these things

1 person gets the info
3 confirm it then

Another common protocol is:

1. No solid info has been disclosed
2. 3 people make something up
3. 1 person publishes it.

Reactions: 4 people

1 person gets the info
3 confirm it then

Now it's

1 person hears a rumor, tells someone else.

250 tweet it.

9 message board posters with inside sources confirm it.

24 hours later it was all false.

Reactions: 10 people
Basilio is a good man doing the talk radio on his own dime and is a graduate of UT who loves the Vols..........why so much hate?

Reactions: 12 people
Lovie is still on that plane. And Gruden is the pilot, that's why. Basilio has put so much BS out over the years, that he could corner the worldwide market in mushrooms.

Marlon Walls should've sued him for every penny for naming him as the one who beat and kicked a cop on Cumberland. Said the police knew and he needed to turn himself in. Total trash reporting. When I emailed him about his ridiculous misinformation, he responded "haters gonna hate."
He's delusional and fos. Toxic combo.

Reactions: 3 people
Tony Basilio saying that the buyout problem will probably be solved, and that TN should name White tomorrow. Conflicting stories, not sure what to think atm. Time to just sit and wait

Where us he saying that because he is not tweeting that.

VN Store

Back