Any Airplane sightings or any other sightings?

madbamahater

During the other coaching searches we were always updated about where Hart and others were flying to. Have they not even physically been to visit any candidates? Are they actually looking for a replacement yet?

During the other coaching searches we were always updated about where Hart and others were flying to. Have they not even physically been to visit any candidates? Are they actually looking for a replacement yet?

I can now confirm that a UT plane is on the tarmac in Wichita. News to follow.

On a side note, the plane looks to have a Dr. Dre set of 16 "switches". "She's a bouncin"!

Attachments

• plane.jpg
    plane.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 563
Reactions: 1 person
Not yet. It is a little hectic now to do a coaching search out of Knoxville. With the Easter weekend, Dogwood Arts Festival, Graduation and Memorial Day coming up. Hart plans on trying to hire someone in June. Hart is just one man, he can only do so much.

I can now confirm that a UT plane is on the tarmac in Wichita. News to follow.

On a side note, the plane looks to have a Dr. Dre set of 16 "switches". "She's a bouncin"!

I can confirm the plane took off from Wichita, went to Memphis, and picked up some barbecue. Left Memphis, made a quick stop at Auburn, and landed in Berkley. Unconfirmed reports that all on board are singing kumbayah. The UT Athletic Department is going to PETITION the NCAA for a proclamation that the Hamilton curse is over. Stand by for a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT, it is going to be a SHOCKER!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update guys! Happy Easter! Sounds like Hart is taking Bruce Pearl to eat Easter Dinner with Counzo out in Berkeley. I think they will discuss Bruce's buyout at Auburn and see if they can convince Martin to fill in for Pearl at Auburn. Because Auburn will naturally have fewer racist fans than UT.

Took a business seminar, said when workers are not told facts, they make up stories to fit their questions. This forum could be used as a business model. Let the stories flow from the minds of those lacking facts. It is a fun read.

Took a business seminar, said when workers are not told facts, they make up stories to fit their questions. This forum could be used as a business model. Let the stories flow from the minds of those lacking facts. It is a fun read.

As with all the Vol coaching searches. This one has been tame compared to some previous searches.

Wait a minute, are you saying some people would make up facts and post on a Vol forum? That is a real SHOCKER!
:)

Better to just stick with the facts IMO. No worries, Dave, Butch, and Myself are airborne this morning and will bring back a winner.

Attachments

• thCAP85Z5Y.jpg
    thCAP85Z5Y.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 467
Listening to some on here accuse UT of not caring about bball, I would doubt they even use a plane for the search. Maybe we should track MegaBus routes from Knoxville instead...

(Sadly, I have to point out that this is sarcasm, as many here don't pick up on it)

Reactions: 2 people
Listening to some on here accuse UT of not caring about bball, I would doubt they even use a plane for the search. Maybe we should track MegaBus routes from Knoxville instead...

(Sadly, I have to point out that this is sarcasm, as many here don't pick up on it)

Cheek has got that covered as well.

Attachments

• thCASKBUYB.jpg
    thCASKBUYB.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 452
Reactions: 7 people
Setting here at a small airport in Clear water, FL. Was looking out of the lounge at the debarkation ramp on the opposite side and watched as Hart, and one Jon Gruden boarded the UT plane.

:cray:

reported elsewhere, tifiwiw, that hart and entourage left knoxville yesterday on a 3-5 hour driving trip heading north.

also that UT is "not interested" in cronin.

reported elsewhere, tifiwiw, that hart and entourage left knoxville yesterday on a 3-5 hour driving trip heading north.

also that UT is "not interested" in cronin.

Gota be Cal, we now know why he turned the Lakers job down, he is wanting to become a member of the VFL club.

:crazy:

What or who is in Monroe?

I believe that would be the one and only Phil Robertson, he lives in West Monroe. Quack, Quack.

LA TECH is about 30 miles from Monroe. If true, Hart is there, he would be meeting Mike White. Hopefully he will be on the plane returning to Knoxville with Hart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back