Hart should consult Ernie.

Hope Hart talks with Charlie Ergen (CEO of Dish) who was a basketball player at Oak Ridge and a decent point guard. Tell him NOW is the time to make a major investment in the basketball program.

Not sure how connected Ernie is with college basketball, but it would be foolish to not at least attempt to seek his advice

I would like to know if they even reach out to Pearl to see if he would have intrest. But who ever recommended Pearl would be a good person to consult.

Aren't Wiz in the playoffs???:lolabove:

Yep. They're on pace to have their best record in nine years, despite barely being above .500. His overall record since taking over is a sparkling 356-529 (the 3rd worst record in the NBA in that span), with one playoff series win in 11 years.

I stand by what I said before.

GOATeric14berry said:
Didn't he draft beal and wall.
Yep. He acquired John Wall with the #1 overall pick. In order to acquire said #1 pick, Grunfeld had to build a team that could lose enough games in order to have a chance at winning the lottery. He passed that test with flying colors, despite the win-now approach he took before that season.

I stand by what I said before.

People don't realize how impossible it is to turn around a NBA franchise

Considering the fact that he has the 28th ranked win percentage since entering the league despite almost always being in win now mode, I'd say just about everyone is doing a better job at that "impossible" task than Ernie Grunfeld.

VN Store

Back