Hmm... Q considering Cal?

I don't see Martin taking him. I will be interested in seeing what he does with that full roster he has out there.

"Hearing the news that he (Martin) was leaving just shocked me and I sat there and shed a couple of tears. It was a shock and we're all still kind of shocked that he's leaving," said Hubbs. "I really wanted to play for coach Martin next year too, especially after only playing a few games this past season before my shoulder surgery."

-Hubbs

"Hearing the news that he (Martin) was leaving just shocked me and I sat there and shed a couple of tears. It was a shock and we're all still kind of shocked that he's leaving," said Hubbs. "I really wanted to play for coach Martin next year too, especially after only playing a few games this past season before my shoulder surgery."

-Hubbs

Puts to rest the idea he didn't like playing for Martin or Martin's plans on how to use him.

Reactions: 1 person

-Hubbs

Hubbs needs to take a deep breath and decide if he is a VFL or if he wants to play for Martin.

Reactions: 1 person
The rest of Hubbs' quote that was left off.

"I'm not going to California or anywhere. My dream and goal is to be at the University of Tennessee next season."

Reactions: 6 people
I have supported Martin the whole time. But I'm sorry. Q can be replaced by someone better. With the right hire the extra scholarships could set us up nicely.

Sorry, your post about Q was in the middle of all the talk about Hubbs. Q was gone before Martin was leaving anyway.

VN Store

Back