Post Appreciation/Thank You Coach Martin Thread

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Just wanted to thank you for restoring UT's basketball program to prominence once again. Sorry you never got the respect you deserved until too late.

Go Vols..................................

Reactions: 6 people
Just wanted to thank you for restoring UT's basketball program to prominence once again. Sorry you never got the respect you deserved until too late.

1 tourney Appearance e in 3 years is prominence? You reAlise we made the tourney 6 strait years before he got here..

Reactions: 5 people
Thanks for recruiting a kid to Cal on Tennessee's dime. Thank you so much for never endearing yourself to the fans and then crying like a school girl when they turned on you after 2.75 years of steaming shat on the court. Thank you for all of the losses to teams we should have beaten by 40 points. Your heroics will not soon be forgotten.

Reactions: 11 people
Thanks for underachieving all year long and winning 3 games in your ONE tournament appearance. Wow you made it to the sweet 16! You beat those powerhouse teams to get there.....

As for the 7 footer I am not mad that a guy with no offensive skills at all and been playing for 2 years is not pissing me off as I have to watch his sorry a@@ get schooled.

Reactions: 2 people

Looks like Mrs Martin still has her Volnation account.

Reactions: 6 people
Thanks for recruiting a kid to Cal on Tennessee's dime. Thank you so much for never endearing yourself to the fans and then crying like a school girl when they turned on you after 2.75 years of steaming shat on the court. Thank you for all of the losses to teams we should have beaten by 40 points. Your heroics will not soon be forgotten.

Coming strong......gave you a like.

Reactions: 2 people
He brought some stability. The kids did take too long to buy in -- blame him and them for that -- but when they did we played good basketball. He does not deserve the vitriol some of you dudes who are always looking for a quick fix continue to spew. Good luck coach.

Reactions: 1 person

Pretty much sums it up. Great Post. You forgot about hanging us out to dry right before signing day too. Class.

What a joke of a thread.

TN was prominent before Zo arrived. Six straight years of NCAA tourney appearances says you are wrong.

He is playing with the big boys, respect is not given, it is earned.

Zo played TN the last couple of weeks. He lied after Marquette stating TN was where he should be in his heart while at the same time secretly looking for another job. He is scum in my opinion. I respect Kiffin more than Zo. At least Kiffin left for his dream job.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back