I've been to Berkeley

TNTechVol

Morning Thunder
I wouldn't want to live there and especially wouldn't want to raise a family there. It looks nice on the outside...for awhile. In reality it's just a small step up from Oakland and at night Oakland and Berkeley are about the same.

It's close enough to stay in San Mateo, or live across the bridge in San Fran. The best thing for him is the fans don't care about basketball

Reactions: 7 people
Lol I doubt that you have really ever set foot in Berkeley if you think it is even comparable to Oakland or even Knoxville

Reactions: 9 people
I wouldn't want to live there and especially wouldn't want to raise a family there. It looks nice on the outside...for awhile. In reality it's just a small step up from Oakland and at night Oakland and Berkeley are about the same.

Too many Libtards\Tree Huggers in Birkenstocks.

Reactions: 9 people
God forbid expectations, the Bay Area is more worried about the Giants, Niners, Sharks, and Warriors. I hate Oakland so I don't involve them into the area

MAD RESPECT on the Grandmaster Helio avatar. And you are spot on about the fandom in that area....as well as Southern California too. There are way to many professional sports teams in that state that keep the west coast liberals distracted to even remotely care about little old CAL Basketball.

Cuonzo will not have to worry about being under a microscope out there...way to many distractions outside of college basketball to have fans upset that his teams are under achieving during season play. :dunno:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
But, but, but it's near Oakland, and not mountains it must be a terrible place!!

lol I didn't say it was terrible. I've been there, too, and Cal is a beautiful campus. I was just pointing out that Knoxville does have a higher crime rate (per that one source) than Berkeley, in response to the other guy. :peace2:

It amazes me how people spin what's said by others on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
MAD RESPECT on the Grandmaster Helio avatar. And you are spot on about the fandom in that area....as well as Southern California too. There are way to many professional sports teams in that state that keep the west coast liberals distracted to even remotely care about little old CAL Basketball.

Cuonzo will not have to worry about being under a microscope out there...way to many distractions outside of college basketball to have fans upset that his teams are under achieving during season play. :dunno:

I still remember the day he passed, my instructor had to sit us down and tell us " he would want us to train in his art." Add to the fact that there is a bunch of other things that Knoxville doesn't have that keeps the public too busy to care about college basketball.

VN Store

Back