goodman espn

Miller got his deal in February, when Dayton looked like a bubble team, far from elite 8 team. Point being, his new deal might not be all that great, like <$1m with a small buyout.

AR-140319322.jpg

Hey man over here!

Reactions: 2 people
The problem is that Jimmy Cheek dislikes Marshall. He must have flipped a bugger off his lip in the last interview.

Cheek can kiss my behind. Wish that nose-picking turdburgler would stick to academic affairs and stop trying to kill the golden goose.

Miller has made it as far as Pearl ever made it. Miller was a hot name on this board even before he made his elite 8 run. Only thing I'd be worried about is Miller jumping to Ohio State or NC State if he succeeds here.

Miller has made it as far as Pearl ever made it. Miller was a hot name on this board even before he made his elite 8 run. Only thing I'd be worried about is Miller jumping to Ohio State or NC State if he succeeds here.

That's the issue/concern you'll likely have with most candidates, unless Tennessee just pays these guys they're likely always gonna be open to leaving.

I just thought about it, but man, you'll have to change your name again!

Maybe if you're okay with him leaving you can be, "Stoked4Zo2Leave"

If you're not okay with him leaving, maybe you can be "Stoked4Zoloft"

Given our current issue of coaches "jumping" to Cal, I don't think that is even a consideration.

VN Store

Back