Picture of Cuonzo with Cal Players

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah
https://twitter.com/CalMensBBall/status/456146040647720962/photo/1

BlSOZ8LCAAAROLD.jpg:large

They look absolutely thrilled!

Some quotes from a CAL forum: (these are real, I can't make this up)
"I love his style of play. UPTEMPO!!!!!"
"home run hire in terms of pub"
"From Bear to Volunteer to Golden Bear."
"this is about as good as we could have done. He's likely going to kill the recruiting aspect."

And it looks like BTO is on there, too -
"I'm gonna sunshine pump this hire till in proves me wrong in a couple of years."

The quotes are from Men's Basketball - The Bear Insider - Covering Cal Sports 24 x 7

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
https://twitter.com/CalMensBBall/status/456146040647720962/photo/1

They look absolutely thrilled!

Some quotes from a CAL forum:
"I love his style of play. UPTEMPO!!!!!"
"home run hire in terms of pub"
"From Bear to Volunteer to Golden Bear."
"this is about as good as we could have done. He's likely going to kill the recruiting aspect."

And it looks like BTO is on there, too -
"I'm gonna sunshine pump this hire till in proves me wrong in a couple of years."

I bet BTO is already up to 2500 posts on the Cal Bears chat board in their basketball forum.

:good!:

Reactions: 16 people
I wonder how succesful he will be. I haven't paid much attention to the PAC 12 and I'm on the West Coast.

Lol on Cal's forum they are so excited because Cuonzo is a great recruiter. Saying they're impressed bc He had he 7th best recruiting class in the nation coming in next year... Where is this great recruiting class they speak of??

Reactions: 3 people
Lol on Cal's forum they are so excited because Cuonzo is a great recruiter. Saying they're impressed bc He had he 7th best recruiting class in the nation coming in next year... Where is this great recruiting class they speak of??

Did they mean in the SEC? Not sure if we were even that high honestly.

Reactions: 2 people
Are we sure that's not their golf team?

And people said UT's cupboard was bare, when CCM took the job.

This pic was right before Farmer Charlie walked through the door to get his ladder back... "Sorry Coach... youre not gonna be cutting down nets anytime soon" :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back