Favorite Zo Game

Vol Main

Will prolly get trashed by The Legion, but I like to think back on good times when there is a parting of the ways. Coach Martin had the boys playing good ball in the NCAA tourney. The amazing Mercer game really stands out in my memory. I hope all of the players will remember what they did there.

Reactions: 1 person
The one when he licked his fingers repeatedly. Oh, wait...that was all of them.

All the UT fans I know in real life trash talk me about the UK beatdown they had. Left a bad memory for a lot of UK fans.

Florida wins in 2012, Florida win in 2013, Kentucky win in 2013, and all 3 of the NCAA wins this year.

Honorable mention goes to the Texas A&M 4 OT win last season.

Reactions: 1 person
All the UT fans I know in real life trash talk me about the UK beatdown they had. Left a bad memory for a lot of UK fans.

UT beating down UK to that extent in men's basketball is as rare these days as UK beating UT in football. In both cases, injuries played a role. Nevertheless, it's a moment for the winning side to cherish, regardless of how significant the win really was, because it's something that just doesn't happen very much.

The 2000 team had a fairly dominant home win over UK, and I think one of Wade Houston's teams had a big win over a Pitino team that was an outlier.

VN Store

Back