Forget Coaching Search... We Need to Conduct an A.D Search

snypervol33

Worst AD and boosters in the country!!! To bad we can not replace our major donors. They are more of a problem than Hart,

Reactions: 2 people
Agreed. People here seem to want to blame fans or the petition, but it's far more likely that Martin was upset by the lack of an extension last year. Also, he said he wanted to be here a couple weeks ago. The fans didn't do anything to change that. Clearly, he either lied or contract negotiations broke down. Either way, it's between him and the AD.

I never called for him to be fired, but I'm not sorry to see him go. The real problem is the timing. Hart should have recognized that this guy was looking to jump ship and done something about it, so we don't have this situation the day before signing day.

And to think, a month ago, you had one of the best basketball coaches in the nation, unemployed and living down the street. Nice job, Dave.

Reactions: 1 person
Worst AD and boosters in the country!!! To bad we can not replace our major donors. They are more of a problem than Hart,

Big boosters spend more money on this program than will probably make in your entire life. I'm not sure you're in any place to criticize anyone.

Reactions: 1 person

yeah, fire the AD for letting our bb coach who led us to multiple NCAA tourneys go.

Ok, scratch that - for letting our bb coach who excelled thru the NIT tourney go.

Well, scratch that one. For letting our barely above .500 coach go. Yeah, fire the AD.

I agree, our boosters are ****in scum suckers! There was a lot more to this than we think. They wanted him out of here & they got what they wanted. Pearl didn't want to be around here & to run a guy outta here like Martin speaks volumes about this AD & petition fans.

Would you continue to donate millions of dollars for a coach that has made the NCAA tourney one time?

Go check Tom Izzo, Billy Donovan, & Coach K's record their first three years. I bet their schools wish they would have fired them after 3 years. Oh and check their winning percentage also. Almost the exact same as Counzo's.

VN Store

Back