Soooo, just to quickly summarize

TennaciousD957

I'm Kind of a Big Deal
1. Cuonzo is in Arizona yesterday on UTs dime recruiting The 7 footer

2. While in Arizona yesterdat on UTs dime recruiting the 7 footer his interviewing with Cal

3. While in Arizona on UTs dime recruiting the 7 footer to Tennessee he is also telling said 7 footer that he is consideration the Cal Job and if can come there too if he wants

4. Cuonzo takes Cal job and does not inform his team in person

5. Said 7 footer switches commitment to Cal within 1 hour of leak

Just making sure my facts are straight.

Reactions: 32 people

2. While in Arizona yesterdat on UTs dime recruiting the 7 footer his interviewing with Cal

3. While in Arizona on UTs dime recruiting the 7 footer to Tennessee he is also telling said 7 footer that he is consideration the Cal Job and if can come there too if he wants

If this is the way it all went down, UT is better off without Martin.

Good Luck coach, I hope you like the left coast!

GBO!!!

Reactions: 2 people

Appears so.

Reactions: 1 person

but i thought integrity was the one thing we could count on with Zo. I guess things aren't always as they seem.

Reactions: 7 people
What's worse hart acted like he had no clue ccm wasn't happy..how do u not know or could be ad speak.

Offered him 500k raise

Reactions: 2 people
This is just another reminder about rumors. These things come out of nowhere, not with a bunch of hype like cuonzo to marqutte

All that matters is he is gone. Great day for TN basketball.
Until we don't make the tournament and you guys B*tching and moaning about the next guy and how he's not Bruce Pearl. Get over it man. Like I said a long time ago if Martin left here he would have no trouble finding a job. He left one job for a better job people do it everyday.

But we the fans are to blame because we hurt his feelings with a petition.

All he needed was a hug and he would still be here!

Reactions: 10 people
And he didn't let Hart know he was still looking around until this morning.

Well at least we can disregard the thread "JordyMac speaking the Truth..."

Sounds like from Hart the Martin did not like the pressure of the job. I am sorry he was paid well to do the job. If cant do it move on.

Not looking to start an argument but, 3 months ago this board was willing to ride Coach Martin out on a rail. Now we complain? C'mon, given the "petition" to oust him he's got to be smiling now. Let it go, and get on with the search.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back