OFFICIAL Gregg Marshall Thread

What's his buyout and what's he making at Wich St.? I have a feeling UT won't go that high whatever the number is.

Doesn't Cal also have to pay UT Cuonzo's buyout? The buyout for Greg Marshall and Cuonzo might be close to cancelling each other out.

Reactions: 3 people
Sounds like we offered to put Cuonzo around 1.35mil. That's more than Greg Marshall gets paid now. Give him 1.5-1.7 and a big bonus. Call it a day.

Reactions: 2 people
Sounds like we offered to put Cuonzo around 1.35mil. That's more than Greg Marshall gets paid now. Give him 1.5-1.7 and a big bonus. Call it a day.
Hart said Cuonzo would have been at $1.8 and among the top 30 paid in the country.

Marshall has a Sabanesque personality. He'd have to win big to stay popular with the fan base.

Our fanbase thinks anyone who won't paint his chest orange in public sucks. They can't distinguish sizzle from steak.

Aren't you still Kiffin's biggest fan? Alanis Morrisette wrote a song just for you.

In reality, fans want a coach that can communicate properly with those around the program and his players. Telling Stokes that he needed to tell his pg he likes to run 2.5 yrs into a tenure wrapped up his problems, that many of you fail to see.
I'm glad I can see the game played on the court and define coaching, rather than making a stance based on nothing.

VN Store

Back