Vols land 7 foot......

imbubbaspitcup

big man!!!! ALL 7'1" 250lb Kingsley Okoroh (2014 class)commited to play with us, so it should help ease the burden of Stokes skipping his senior year to go pro. Good job coach Martin, now go get Rhett from TSU!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20 people
In before the "we don't need another project" crowd.

I like this news and don't see it as a real project, but he does need to develop more of course. Sounds like he will be an immediate defensive presence.

watched some tape on youtube, he looks good to me, from England so I guess that's why he isn't really rated. welcome to Big Orange Country Kingsley!!!

Reactions: 1 person
We have need a some tall timber in the middle for defensive purposes alone. Now we have it.

He'll get a chance to log some good minutes this year. Needs to work on some stuff, but he looks like a solid player for the next few years at least.

Welcome young man, forget queen and country, do it for the Orange and White.

IMG_0027.JPG

Reactions: 4 people
CCm got him and that's good. Now CCM needs to make a player out of him and I sure am pulling for him to do that....Go CCM

Reactions: 2 people
He's from the land of tea and "strumpets", to quote Jim Carrey.
(I like strumpets more than crumpets anyway.)

In before the "we don't need another project" crowd.

I like this news and don't see it as a real project, but he does need to develop more of course. Sounds like he will be an immediate defensive presence.

This is the kind of project you take a chance on but he is pretty raw at this point. Dont know how much he will help this yr but could be a great get for the future.

Get this guy some goo goo clusters and some sweet tea!...Welcome to big orange country!

VN Store

Back