Stokes to go pro

Good luck to him, in the long run the more guys we can get in the NBA the better. 5 stars like to go places where they see other 5 stars make the league. Hope he sticks, I can't imagine his stock will ever be higher after the tournament he just had.

Reactions: 6 people
Bad decision IMO, but only based on the depth of this draft. Another year wasn't going to transform him athletically, but a shallower draft would have benefitted him.

Reactions: 2 people
I just hate to see another Scotty. Its embarrassing. I hope a GM doesn't say that Stokes lives on another planet thinking he's better than he really is.

I honestly think he would be a late first-2nd round pick no matter the year. He'll have a career in the nba, but there's always a slew of guys that are supposed to be great players that would bump him down next year too.

I honestly think he would be a late first-2nd round pick no matter the year. He'll have a career in the nba, but there's always a slew of guys that are supposed to be great players that would bump him down next year too.

If you play the odds, next year poses a better opportunity. Maybe he does question his potential and thinks this season is by far the best he can perform and that he's likely to drop next.

VN Store

Back