Tennessee: 2nd Best College Basketball Program of All-Time

golfballs

Mostly Peaceful Poster
The Best College Basketball Program of All Time | FiveThirtyEight

bialik-ncaa-v2.png

Wow that's pretty awesome.

Sucks that UConn passed us up though.

Hopefully the men's team will contribute a bit more lol.

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 5 people
Yeah and I'm sure Ucla and Duke and North Carolina might have a little something to say on this BS reach you just attempted! 11 titles in Men's for Ucla one of the greatest college bb programs ever but leave it to a Vol fan to come with some bogus stats that lump both teams together and then say we are better overall than teams we are clearly not. I for one don't really watch or care about women's basketball! Nice reach!

Yeah and I'm sure Ucla and Duke and North Carolina might have a little something to say on this BS reach you just attempted! 11 titles in Men's for Ucla one of the greatest college bb programs ever but leave it to a Vol fan to come with some bogus stats that lump both teams together and then say we are better overall than teams we are clearly not. I for one don't really watch or care about women's basketball! I'm done with my rant!

fyp

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah and I'm sure Ucla and Duke and North Carolina might have a little something to say on this BS reach you just attempted! 11 titles in Men's for Ucla one of the greatest college bb programs ever but leave it to a Vol fan to come with some bogus stats that lump both teams together and then say we are better overall than teams we are clearly not. I for one don't really watch or care about women's basketball! Nice reach!

Wow. That was good for a chuckle. You have anything else you're complete off-base about that you want to rant about.

Wow this is mind blowing how you guys have gassed yourselves up to actually believe we are a basketball powerhouse like UCLA, DUKE, OR NORTH CAROLINA! ONLY ON VOLNATION! Best laugh of the day! Should be ashamed of yourselves piggybacking off a girls team that I myself only watched once as a kid when forced to go. Men's basketball is all that really counts but since we sucked so long we put a higher emphasis on our girls basketball team but I'm sorry the girls alone don't make us #2 over the previously stated teams and if you feel we are better than all those teams could you please pass some of that orange kool-aid my way! Rant over!

Wow this is mind blowing how you guys have gassed yourselves up to actually believe we are a basketball powerhouse like UCLA, DUKE, OR NORTH CAROLINA! ONLY ON VOLNATION! Best laugh of the day! Should be ashamed of yourselves piggybacking off a girls team that I myself only watched once as a kid when forced to go. Men's basketball is all that really counts but since we sucked so long we put a higher emphasis on our girls basketball team but I'm sorry the girls alone don't make us #2 over the previously stated teams and if you feel we are better than all those teams could you please pass some of that orange kool-aid my way! Rant over!

Email the author of the article and call him a Tennessee homer. :wacko:

Reactions: 2 people

Based on your few posts I doubt the Rant is ever really over with you.

If anyone should be ashamed it's you. Not only does reading comprehension escape you but you also make sexism the main premise of a faulty, paranoid, argument that alleges the LVs are not only inferior but despite being inferior somehow managed to be the reason the men haven't achieved as much success because obviously they pulled so many resources away from the men (laughable) and you make this argument in order down your own program and fellow fans.

Perhaps if you'd sharpened up those reading skills you'd have realized that the author of the article is judging and ranking basketball programs by using the success of both the men's and women's teams. Other basketball programs are being judged by that same metric.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back