Staff changes?

40Cap

SIAP, but now that it looks we've put the Cuonzo issue behind us, any speculation on a staff shake-up. I'm glad he is sticking around but I think he would be well-served to make some changes. Has there been any discussion of this possibility?

coach azz. will be helping with the baketball teams offense and coach martin will be helping butch with defense

Reactions: 4 people
I am ok with Zo.

Just need to work on a few more set plays to get a shot coming out of timeouts

SIAP, but now that it looks we've put the Cuonzo issue behind us, any speculation on a staff shake-up. I'm glad he is sticking around but I think he would be well-served to make some changes. Has there been any discussion of this possibility?

My guess is that he is loyal to his staff and they will get raises.

"They're starting to gel so let's switch it up"

Now that the lead wolf is safe, are the scavengers moving on to the staff?

Stay tuned, film at 6.

Reactions: 4 people

I am not sure what is more disturbing to look at....your avatar or this thing...

tumblr_mt62trh2nD1sfn6oso1_500.gif

IAs pointed out previously, fix the offense and realize it is OK to score more points as long as the D still does its job. That requires adapting to the talent of the roster as well in game management. It's OK to run set plays and not use screen/ball reversal on every single possession. In some games it's OK to take quick shots if you have good shooters in the open. In some games it is OK to use dribble drive and improvise. In summary, do whatever it takes to win the game - not being stuck in your own mind as the head coach with your own system.

Finally, it's OK to defend your players vocally and demonstrably. His lack of being teed up is not something to be proud of in light of the serious screwing he has calmly accepted from officials. I am a Christian as well. There is a thing called righteous anger. It is OK to have it and express it. Jesus did.

Finally, it's OK to defend your players vocally and demonstrably. His lack of being teed up is not something to be proud of in light of the serious screwing he has calmly accepted from officials. I am a Christian as well. There is a thing called righteous anger. It is OK to have it and express it. Jesus did.

I consider this a sign of weakness and insecurity. Phil Jackson, Scott Brooks, and 75+ % of the NBA coaches hardly say a word to officials. Neither did/do Bill Self, Roy Williams, Billy Donovan, John Wooden, Etc.

The players should play, coaches should coach them, ignore the refs, and be psychologically tough enough to overcome whatever obstacles come your way.

Reactions: 5 people
I consider this a sign of weakness and insecurity. Phil Jackson, Scott Brooks, and 75+ % of the NBA coaches hardly say a word to officials. Neither did/do Bill Self, Roy Williams, Billy Donovan, John Wooden, Etc.

The players should play, coaches should coach them, ignore the refs, and be psychologically tough enough to overcome whatever obstacles come your way.

Billy D, coach K, Self and Roy all complain to the refs constantly. What are you talking about?

Reactions: 1 person
I hope the guy who looks like Chris Rock stays. I'm just waiting for him to run on the court and do some stand up.

that we need to make staff changes?

It seems to me that one of our guys was a great shooting guard, no? The blonde, I think?

What about Webster (Is he Chris Rock?)? Why should we can him?

I'm trying to figure out what upgrade we would want and why?

Lastly, I think Cuonzo works the ref, he just doesn't do it publicly to show 'em up. I think that's a smart move, but I think you're best move is to do it your way. It doesn't work when you do it someone else's way, I don't think.

We need a recruiter more than anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hire one of Calapari coaches. He gets 5 star players and don't get caught cheating. They should know how coach Cal. does it. He just lost one of his coachs to South Florida.

Hire one of Calapari coaches. He gets 5 star players and don't get caught cheating. They should know how coach Cal. does it. He just lost one of his coachs to South Florida.

It's really no secret how coach Cal does it. Play at Kentucky and WWW will hook you up after you play a year. Plus you don't have to go to class after BBall season, and don't really have to go to any sort of actual class during BBall.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back