ESPN Coaches Finals Bracket: Pat vs Joe Pa

Pat is still making it further in the tourney than either the men's or women's basketball teams. She is and always will be epic.

This needs to be on the Football forum so it will get some attention. Support Pat!

I love pat and voted for her but does anyone actually think she is the greatest coach all time in all NCAA sports? I mean let's be real for a moment

Reactions: 1 person
I love pat and voted for her but does anyone actually think she is the greatest coach all time in all NCAA sports? I mean let's be real for a moment

Better than Joe Pa. And that's what this one is about.

What's crazy is she was only a 12 seed.

Are you serious??? She could have coached ANY boys team to a NCAA championship...any day!!!!

No she couldn't, too many factors at play. Style of play, recruiting, level of competition. She would have been a middling men's coach, at best

Jackson getting put out shows how awful this thing is. I will take Jackson over almost everyone

Who cares?

Let's win something, anything, for a change.
This is basically the coaches' version of the annual Capital One Mascots contest. They're both popularity polls and are decided by which school(s) stuff the box. We've never been able to push Smokey to first place, but we can push Coach Summitt.

46-54 Pat v Pa

Yes, it's meaningless, and a click-generator for ESPN, but we have family friends who are blind Penn State fans, and I can assure you that I'll hear about it for the next 20 years if Joe Pa :sick: :sick: :sick: wins.

For the sake of my occasional Saturday night relaxation sessions, even if you don't care about coaching legacies, PLEASE click the link and vote for CPS!!!

eta: Folks, I'm begging you here. You just don't know how obnoxious these people can be. Their daughter got married on the football field with the wedding party wearing the Penn State colors, and this is while the whole obscene mess was in the news. Help a fellow VN'er out! :peace2:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back