Martin>Pearl

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I can see a ton of kids wanting to play for him after the NCAA tourney exposure. Exciting! If Stokes were to stay, all the more awesome.

"On our Way".

Reactions: 18 people
What the hell is the OP talking about, I need an interpreter. But what is Martin greater than Pearl, losing maybe? OP you are about to get a dose of the difference once they meet on the court.

Reactions: 3 people
Bobby Boucher, is that you?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/embed/nfHOQAT0-Mk[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
I can see a ton of kids wanting to play for him after the NCAA tourney exposure. Exciting! If Stokes were to stay, all the more awesome.

"On our Way".

So you started a thread just to speculate that kids may want to play for him after the tournament? Wow.

Wrote this opinion piece as I thought Cuonzo was headed for Marquette. All feedback is welcomed!

Attachments

• An open letter to Coach Martin and the Tennessee Unfaithful(1).pdf
    85.6 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: 3 people
Wrote this opinion piece as I thought Cuonzo was headed for Marquette. All feedback is welcomed!

So you wrote a letter calling Tennessee fans unfaithful, to a coach who was at no risk of getting fired, but was in another city interviewing for their job?

Makes sense to me.

Reactions: 5 people
So you wrote a letter calling Tennessee fans unfaithful, to a coach who was at no risk of getting fired, but was in another city interviewing for their job?

Makes sense to me.

wrote this when all signs were pointing to Cuonzo leaving for a lesser job... sorry

Last edited:
Uhhh wrote this when all signs were pointing to Cuonzo leaving for a worse job... sorry

Does the irony not strike you of being critical towards Vol fans by calling them unfaithful, while Cuonzo having 0 shot at getting fired, was out seeking other employment?

Piece of advice:

If you want your article/opinion to be taken seriously, leave out the juvenile nicknames (i.e. "Scotty Flopson"). Otherwise, your argument, which makes some valid points, is no better than a lot of the garbage that is spewed on this message board.

Distinguish yourself, man. Especially if your going to save it to a PDF, lol.

Buzz Williams took a pay cut to leave Marquette to join Virginia Tech aka join an actual power conference. Thus, worse job than Tennessee, today. Not historically. :hi:

Does the irony not strike you of being critical towards Vol fans by calling them unfaithful, while Cuonzo having 0 shot at getting fired, was out seeking other employment?

If you would read the article, instead of just the headline, it may make more sense. Regardless, all comments are welcomed so keep them coming.

Buzz Williams took a pay cut to leave Marquette to join Virginia Tech aka join an actual power conference. Thus, worse job than Tennessee, today. Not historically. :hi:
Buzz Williams leaving Marquette had more to do with him having a fallout with the administration that going to a "power conference". The Marquette job is not beneath the UT job and its actually the opposite, regardless of what you want to tell yourself.

VN Store

Back