BREAKING NEWS!!!Cuonzo Martin removes name from Marquette search

bleedingTNorange

@wesrucker247: BREAKING: Cuonzo Martin has taken his name out of consideration for the Marquette job: http://t.co/AMAuoMUlNi

Reactions: 22 people
Gosh dang it. This sucks complete @ss. You mediocre morons get your wish. Mr. Nice guy will return. Ugh

Reactions: 16 people
Gary Parrish tweeting the same thing.

Gary Parrish ‏@GaryParrishCBS · 5m

Tennessee coach Cuonzo Martin has removed himself from consideration at Marquette, a source told @CBSSports. Story coming ...

I hope everyone of these "were heading in the right direction" folks eat the biggest pile of crow imaginable. This hurts worse than anything UT basketball related since Izzo beat us in the elite 8

Reactions: 4 people
This was the best thing for the program at the time.

Give him an extension and let him succeed or fail on his own terms with no excuses as to know what we got.

Reactions: 26 people
Good for him! Good luck next yr coach. Now talk to stokes and the TSU transfer. If we somehow get them here then we will be back in the tourney.

Reactions: 4 people
This was the best thing for the program at the time.

Give him an extension and let him succeed or fail on his own terms with no excuses as to know what we got.

Sure. Lets let him fall on his @ss and then pay another buyout. Brilliant idea.

Reactions: 6 people
I hope people don't act like jackasses if he decides to stay. The guy has never done anything to embarrass the university and his players keep their nose clean for the most part. If he comes back, he deserves our support until he proves otherwise. Time will tell.

Reactions: 42 people
If he decided this after meeting with Hart, I wonder if it's about money or if other things were discussed.

VN Store

Back