Deep Thoughts on Dave Hart, by Dougie D

I know we were comparing SEC Coaching Salaries but I found this article again.

Thought it would be an interesting topic right now.

UT athletic director Dave Hart's salary compared to other SEC ADs | Evan's Eleven | GoVolsXtra.com

I don't understand why posters have no respect for the University of Tennessee and its employees. Posters are always bashing everyone down the hair of command. There is no need to add the hahaha. If one doesn't appreciate the Staff, at least discuss the University and Staff with class.

I don't understand why posters have no respect for the University of Tennessee and its employees. Posters are always bashing everyone down the hair of command. There is no need to add the hahaha. If one doesn't appreciate the Staff, at least discuss the University and Staff with class.

Dave is that you?

Hart has done nothing to make me think he isn't a good AD ... YET. Hamilton did a lot to make me think he was awful. When Kiffin started looking around, Hamilton went to Colorado to ski. If Martin is looking around, I think Hart is looking at options. I certainly hope so.

I think it all stems from lack of success on the fields or courts. UT hasn't won squat in any major men's sport in a while....so the blame has to go somewhere.

It's much easier to blame the AD for everything. As you know, the AD doesn't make the coaching hires on his own but fans are quickly to place the blame at his feet.

Is it the AD's fault the reciever dropped the game winning pass or missed a FT to win the game? Nope.

I was no way trying to degrade or disrespect anyone with my "hahaha"..... that was actually towards the Volnation crowd that was talking about the SEC coaches salaries, comparing coaches, and how they should be compensated by their performance.

I honestly think Dave Hart is underpaid and maybe that's why Cuonzo was at the salary he was.

Who has he hired or been involved with the hiring process in the past?

He doesn't like no-names. So it will be a name that people have heard of for sure. He likes coaches that have success in their own division/league or whatever.

VN Store

Back