Return to the Mothership?

drewtigeralum

Not going to lie, not a long time Vol fan here. I'm wondering if U.T. has any coaches out there, either former assistants or former players, that would be considered for a coaching job. I'm much more familiar with Purdue, and they have former coaches and former players all over the college basketball coaching ranks. I haven't heard of any coaches with U.T. connections, but like I said, I'm not a long time Vol fan.

Assuming Stokes is going pro is a safe assumption. If you and your 2 purdue like buddies can't handle it, go to a boilermaker site, jackasses

That would be 4 Boilermaker buddies now. You mad? Also, is Stokes going pro a safe assumption? It seems like he is at best 50/50 at the moment and a projected mid 2nd round pick, but like I said, if it's 50/50 I know which 50 you are going with.

You mean because you immediately jump to the worst possible scenario and start your arguments there like you are spouting facts?

I give opinions. If you don't like them, ignore them, or go to a Martin fan website. You don't need to be on a vol fan website. You take a coach over a program you have nothing to do with. UT is where I went. Graduated. Met my wife. Met my best friends. You can kiss my ass

Reactions: 1 person
I give opinions. If you don't like them, ignore them, or go to a Martin fan website. You don't need to be on a vol fan website. You take a coach over a program you have nothing to do with. UT is where I went. Graduated. Met my wife. Met my best friends. You can kiss my ass

Wait, who is upset again? Also, I spent a good while in Knoxville. I send a big check to my student loan company every month to cover my wife's time there, does this get me more cred?

That would be 4 Boilermaker buddies now. You mad? Also, is Stokes going pro a safe assumption? It seems like he is at best 50/50 at the moment and a projected mid 2nd round pick, but like I said, if it's 50/50 I know which 50 you are going with.

you don't know me or how I have formed that opinion so absolutely shut the **** up. And no, I'm not mad. I simply don't like some clown that is only a Martin fan coming on here telling longtime UT fans what they should and shouldn't think, feel and post, and I'm going to tell you about it.

Drew is alright in my book. One of the very few posters in the game thread on Friday that was making any sense.

you don't know me or how I have formed that opinion so absolutely shut the **** up. And no, I'm not mad. I simply don't like some clown that is only a Martin fan coming on here telling longtime UT fans what they should and shouldn't think, feel and post, and I'm going to tell you about it.

Shut the **** up. I'm not mad...Ok, whatever you say. I'm not telling you what to feel, post or say, I'm just giving my opinion of your opinion. I'm sorry it makes you mad.

VN Store

Back