We are not Kentucky

Eddie Vol Halen

Senior Life Champion
We are not Kentucky.

We don't have to choose to pay one coach only. We can have elite coaching talent on both the football and basketball sidelines. UTAD under Hart and Hambone have been light years behind the real trends in college athletics. Auburn, on the other hand, seems to get it.

BTO says Cuonzo is gone. AD "Sit on Hands" Hart had to know this with the speed at which this is happening.

Who is he going to hire? Surely Hart has Next waiting in the wings. Why was the door not held slightly ajar for CBP? What kind of money are we going to spend?

Of course, all of this could be summarized with one question: how is Dave Hart going to screw this up?

stahp.jpg

Reactions: 28 people
The door was slammed in Pearl's face as soon as he lied to the NCAA. He is slime, and was acting like slime at U.T., but winning, so he got a pass. Once the NCAA came knocking, it was impossible to look past his complete lack of character.

Reactions: 12 people
We are not Kentucky.

We don't have to choose to pay one coach only. We can have elite coaching talent on both the football and basketball sidelines. UTAD under Hart and Hambone have been light years behind the real trends in college athletics. Auburn, on the other hand, seems to get it.

BTO says Cuonzo is gone. AD "Sit on Hands" Hart had to know this with the speed at which this is happening.

Who is he going to hire? Surely Hart has Next waiting in the wings. Why was the door not held slightly ajar for CBP? What kind of money are we going to spend?

Of course, all of this could be summarized with one question: how is Dave Hart going to screw this up?
How do we know hart is sitting on his hands? I mean technically its hard to announce a hire when the position is currently still filled

Reactions: 2 people
We are not Kentucky.

As I've said before, the AD will not have anything to do with it. The big boosters (Haslams, Andersons etc) will make all the calls. Hart only does their bidding, he has NO power. Yeah, he'll take the heat if something goes awry, that's why he makes the big salary. No decisions, just be the middle man. It's like that at every major program. Quit focusing on Hart.

Reactions: 1 person
We are not Kentucky.

I don't want to "get it" if Auburn gets it. They have been terrible for years in basketball. I am sure that BP will have them playing much better. But they surely have not gotten it yet, and it only took them years to figure it out.

OP needs to be banned imo. Freak, draw the line somewhere.

Are you and all your negavols in this thread high on crack?

How on earth can anyone warrant a ban for starting this thread? A thread whose premise should be obvious:

We have a great fanbase, we have great facilities, we are a Top 10 basketball attendance school, and we should pay the damn basketball coach and hire proven winners.

You might be suffering from post-traumatic Dooley disorder, I don't know. I don't have a lot of faith in Hart. If he hasn't been sitting on his hands, and he brings in a home run hire and proven Tier One NCAA basket ball coach, I will :hi:.

Are you and all your negavols in this thread high on crack?

How on earth can anyone warrant a ban for starting this thread? A thread whose premise should be obvious:

We have a great fanbase, we have great facilities, we are a Top 10 basketball attendance school, and we should pay the damn basketball coach and hire proven winners.

You might be suffering from post-traumatic Dooley disorder, I don't know. I don't have a lot of faith in Hart. If he hasn't been sitting on his hands, and he brings in a home run hire and proven Tier One NCAA basket ball coach, I will :hi:.

That makes more sense, but has nothing to do with your OP. You started this thread to say we should pay Pearl's $5 million buyout, which is asinine.

VN Store

Back