New Guys

bnhunt

I don't want to think or talk about that joke of a call anymore, so can anyone give me a quick scouting report on the new guys coming in. Also, what's our predicted starting lineup (I know Stokes coming back is a key). Thanks and I'll hang up and listen.

Honestly there are still a lot of equations in this question. If Stokes comes back and Rhett comes I think the only 3 guaranteed a starting spots are Richardson, Stokes, and Rhett IMO.

There will be a battle for the first time at the point guard position that I can remember between Austin.

The 2 spot is most likely going to be Hubbs to take. But they could slide Richardson there and move Moore to the 3.

Richardson has the 3 spot locked up (unless what I said before happenes)

The 4 spot there will be a battle if Rhett doesn't come. Moore, Cofer, AJ Davis, or Reese could all start.

The 5 spot is Stokes if he doesn't come back it's a battle between Pops and Turman. Or it could be Rhett's if he comes but Stokes doesn't return.

Reactions: 1 person
There's just too much up in the air to really make a solid prediction. Does Rhett come in? How does Hubbs return from injury? How does Richardson progress? Does Davis add the 20lbs and really grow into his potential?

Did everyone miss Phil Cofer being named to the all-state Georgia team? Cuonzo can recruit and much like football, recruits can be underrated.

Did everyone miss Phil Cofer being named to the all-state Georgia team? Cuonzo can recruit and much like football, recruits can be underrated.

I like the improvement you can see over players year after year.

Hopefully Austin is a major upgrade at pg, hubbs is not what we saw, we get Rhett, stokes stays.

Thompson looks great at PG
Hubbs at two
Rich at three
One of our Frosh/Moore at 4
Stokes at 5

great bench this year and a young team... I like it

Reactions: 3 people
Thompson looks great at PG
Hubbs at two
Rich at three
One of our Frosh/Moore at 4
Stokes at 5

great bench this year and a young team... I like it

This gives me so some hope. If Stokes comes back this is an NCAA tourney caliber team, if not, we will need some bigs to really step up.

Last edited:
I don't want to think or talk about that joke of a call anymore, so can anyone give me a quick scouting report on the new guys coming in. Also, what's our predicted starting lineup (I know Stokes coming back is a key). Thanks and I'll hang up and listen.

Sure do 'preciate it.

We have to see who is coaching Tennessee before we can say anything about who will be on the roster. I figure Stokes isn't staying he want get a chance to play football even if he makes the team. Austin probably want be here is CCM is not here could say the same for Cornish. I think we'll know a lot more about making plans on a roster next week when we see what CCM is gonna do.

VN Store

Back