Stokes will return and Rhett is on the way. [rumor]

D.C. Vol

I heard from my TSU contact that Rhett will come to Knoxville if Jarnell returns for his senior season. I say it's 70-30 Mr. Stokes finishes out his collegiate career next season on the Hill.

Reactions: 2 people
If this happens we could definitely be back in the Tourney next season. Hubbs will be back and should be 100%. Richardson could be a first team All-SEC player along with Stokes , who could be SEC POY. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: 1 person
The poster Fred White (I think) is from Bucksnort. He's actually been fairly reliable for a presumed insider.

Yeah what's Bucksnort? Can anyone confirm if Stokes is still dating the lady Vol? Izzy Harrison I think her name is?

I believe he is and she is just a junior, however she will graduate late this fall with her degree. They are taking the same major.

I heard from my TSU contact that Rhett will come to Knoxville if Jarnell returns for his senior season. I say it's 70-30 Mr. Stokes finishes out his collegiate career next season on the Hill.

If stokes stays and all 4 who have signed get in, someone will have to leave the team to make room for Rhett. Who would that be? Q? Pops? Davis?

Jarnell is smarter than everyone gives him credit for. He knows after this run that he has national attention now and that the focus will be on him next year. I say he's back and that the world does not end for Tennessee basketball.

Jarnell is smarter than everyone gives him credit for. He knows after this run that he has national attention now and that the focus will be on him next year. I say he's back and that the world does not end for Tennessee basketball.

They talked good about us after the lose....could be bright next year

I've said since he hit the market, if we want him he's ours. Stokes returning would help, but on the flip side without Stokes there's a ton of minutes available in the post.

I've said since he hit the market, if we want him he's ours. Stokes returning would help, but on the flip side without Stokes there's a ton of minutes available in the post.

If stokes returns and we get the transfer from tsu then would you think there is a good chance of a return trip to the dance next yr? I assume we would make it but I might have expectations too high if this were to actually happen.

Excuse my ignorance if this has been asked... if this is a potential transfer, how would he be eligible to play next year?

If this happens we could definitely be back in the Tourney next season. Hubbs will be back and should be 100%. Richardson could be a first team All-SEC player along with Stokes , who could be SEC POY. Keeping my fingers crossed.

If Stokes comes back, we get Rhett, and Hubbs lives up to the hype, we could win the SEC. We only play UK and UF once each, IIRC.

VN Store

Back