The Official It Was A Good Call Thread

etsuvol13

Can I has more hot pocket
He lowered his shoulder. The officiating was bad all the way around. For example, the ball was out on Maymon, still went to Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
He was falling backwards before Stokes ever made contact. That was the picture perfect definition of a flop.

Reactions: 46 people
With under 10 seconds left you swallow the whistle. Better yet, that type play goes on 20 times a game in the post and is rarely called. Michigan guy did a heads up play by falling, but the call was bs.

Reactions: 42 people
if he contacted the guy in the chest yes but a brush by his shoulder as he was going between the two defenders no, flop all the way. But it worked so it doesn't matter

Reactions: 2 people
they called for michigan in the first half. the last 2 calls on maymon was bs. i dont think that lost us the game or anything. Great game jus sucks to lose period. i feel like if we would have gotten past michigan we were going all the way.

OP u r wrong. It has been an emphasis this year to not allow the defensive man to deny the lane and this was the prime example. The ref blew the call.

Reactions: 5 people
Maymon did the SAME type of thing 3 times and got blocking calls... Either way, no way you make that call with that little time on the clock.

Reactions: 4 people
Troll? Really, stating the obvious makes me a troll? The game was called horribly on both sides, doesn't make me a troll.

You are blind if you don't think Tn got way more ticky tac fouls called on them. Heck, Stokes almost got tackled and then got eye raked on almost consecutive plays and was no call.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back