You can't win when the refs won't let you...

We got screwed with some calls and they did too. We had a chance to win and didn't so i am not that mad. Good season looking forward to next one!

They called some bad fouls on Maymon, but we got a big break with the out of bounds ball that should have gone to them. We had our chance, which is unreal since we were behind by double digits most of the second half. Great heart and fight. A missed opportunity and would have been an all time great win if they'd pulled it off.

The call on Stokes was bad. The UM guy was jumping into place when Stokes hit him.

Regardless, UT's Fast Break and Back Side D hurt UT, as it has all season.

Cuanzo should've done something in the first half to adjust to the perimeter play. The BasketVols came back when he made the adjustment HALFWAY through the 2nd half.

Very proud of this team for their fight and not
giving up and that's a testament to Cuanzo but the fact he stuck with the 1-3-1 so long and the drawn up play to take the lead are questionable....

I should've waited to post but DAMN

Criminal is an appropriate word. Dude was really excited to make that call, you could tell.

Pure BS call, especially under the circumstances. Deciding a game on a ticky tack foul... Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Normally we complain about refs were just looking for an excuse but this time it was legit.

Awful play call by Martin, how does the ball not go to McRae or Richardson who had been driving well. I'm all for coach Martin but I'm sorry this one's on him. You have six seconds to the elite 8 and that's your play . Maybe with more experience better plays will come . I love the effort but disappointed in the coach tonight. It hurts

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back