"Talking heads" and Predictions

Bvols48

Two weeks ago the Vols were not even an after thought to these guys. Now they are just about everybody's darling. Raining today and nothing to do so been reading a lot and watching video's from these guys. Believe it or not The Vols are a big favorite to "upset" Michigan.

My question for Vol Nation: Would you rather the VOLS be the Dog or the favorite. As for me I like the way they have been playing with that chip on their shoulder.

Vols 71

UM 63

GO VOLS!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
I hope Tennessee 68 Michigan 63.......I think Michigan 72 Tennessee 65.....the keys to the game.. Can Tennessee perimeter players stop three pointers ?...Can Tennessee dominate inside ? Will McRae, Richardson, Barton hit outside shots.. playing in dome may be problem for three point shooters.. needs to be ugly low scoring game. Best chance to win ..Michigan scores under 65 and the bruise brothers dominate inside..

Go Vols

Two weeks ago the Vols were not even an after thought to these guys. Now they are just about everybody's darling. Raining today and nothing to do so been reading a lot and watching video's from these guys. Believe it or not The Vols are a big favorite to "upset" Michigan.

My question for Vol Nation: Would you rather the VOLS be the Dog or the favorite. As for me I like the way they have been playing with that chip on their shoulder.

Vols 71

UM 63

GO VOLS!!!!!!

Well, you have to admit a lot has changed in 2 weeks.

How many people were touting Dayton 2 weeks ago?

Reactions: 2 people
If the zebras let 'em play and UM's 3's aren't falling in at too ridiculous a rate, the bruise brothers will dominate. Otherwise, it'll be close-------very close. If the Vols are making a decent number of 3's and UM's not, then it'll be a 20+ UT win. Too many variables, though. UM's a top tier team and the Vols have just really found their groove. This game's what March Madness is all about.

Cue the nervous pregame jitters. I truly think this is a toss up and either team can win. Take away the seeding and you never would guess this is a 11 vs 2 matchup.

Really unsure about this one.. we can win, but must put on our A game.

Vols by 6, then I'm talking so much ish to Louisville or Kentucky fans that I might get killed by tip off.

If it isn't raining 3's for the Wolves, we win by ,double digits. Hopefully pat Adams is not one of the refs. If he is, we are toast!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back