Very Proud

Very proud of the basketVols! Great to see the emotion from the HC that most of us have been longing for all year. If the coaching staff used all the negativity to motivate this team, good for them. With that, it is irritating to hear all the "shame on you" comments to all of those fans that were disgruntled during the regular season. I would argue that all but a small percentage of the fan base were disturbed and unhappy with the way things were going this year. In fact, there was no reason not to be upset, (granted the petition was probably a little much), the comments from most were completely understandable. Since then, this team has been on a rampage, and we can only hope it continues! If it was a disgruntled fan base that created this monster at this point in the season, I say to you, well done!
GBO!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Very proud of the basketVols! Great to see the emotion from the HC that most of us have been longing for all year. If the coaching staff used all the negativity to motivate this team, good for them. With that, it is irritating to hear all the "shame on you" comments to all of those fans that were disgruntled during the regular season. I would argue that all but a small percentage of the fan base were disturbed and unhappy with the way things were going this year. In fact, there was no reason not to be upset, (granted the petition was probably a little much), the comments from most were completely understandable. Since then, this team has been on a rampage, and we can only hope it continues! If it was a disgruntled fan base that created this monster at this point in the season, I say to you, well done!
GBO!

Sorry you are wrong but you are now on the bandwagon. Let it go.

Any coach following a coach that went to consecutive NCAA tournaments would be in really hot water not making it for a third year. Especially with the talent the Vols currently have. Martin and company have redeemed themselves for the way they have been playing the past eight games by giving Vol fans something to be proud of.

We have a reason to be cheering our coach and the team now, they are to be proud of the way the coaching and playing is going. This hasn't been the case for the whole season....hopefully all that is in the past and won't happen again. The performance of the last 8-9 games is all we ask...GO VOLS

GBO!

Hindsight is 20/20. Everyone was ticked/uncertain after the TX A&M losses. Know-it-alls look for opportunities to rear their ugly heads. Just ignore them and enjoy the ride.

Go Vols

Last edited:
I think a lot of the unrest was due to Pearl just dangling there like a worm on a hook.

I think a lot of the unrest was due to Pearl just dangling there like a worm on a hook.
And I am glad that a fish came along and took him. I am glad for Pearl that he can get back to what he does best, and I am glad for Tennessee that maybe there will be closure. I just wish that he was out of the conference.

VN Store

Back